Skip to main content

Morning everyone...


 

Comments

Letty said…
Good morning
is that clown jerk Pierce Morgan leaving Daily Mail???

I think so !!! 💥💥💥💥💥🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊
T. W. said…
Good morning! ☀️
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, will Georgina Rodriguez “modelling success” cross over to the states? Will she ever be on the cover of major magazines like vogue? Will she ever walk runway? Will she end up doing something other than modelling?
Anonymous said…
Good morning CD, how are you? How you doing? Just wanted to say hi
Anonymous said…
Hey CD, how are you? A reading on roc nation’s new artist maeta as a individual And a career… will she stay a roc nation artist? Will she become a success like Doja cat? Or will she stay mediocre?
Lovely Libra said…
My favorite bird - the magnificent cardinal! CD - I’ve been told that cardinals are angelic spirits — is this true?
T. W. said…
Lovely Libra

The Cardinal is out state bird!

They are magnificent in person. I hope you get to see some soon!
teacher wendy said…
Hi Friends...Day 5 my sister tests are negative for Covid we have 9 days to go. She seemed to do well with the booster shot from Saturday morning. More sleepy and a sore arm (she had Phitzer).
The anti viral pills and immunization infustions have not been released yet I called the doctor and asked for people allergic to the vaccines.
Anonymous said…
Well psychic dion >My sister knocked on door yesterday without mask just like in the first dream I had and she had the booster jab so next dream to come true will be lottery .jingle bells
T. W. said…
Teacher Wendy

This is great news & I pray no one has Plague or catches it.
Kayleigh said…
Hey CD, are you going to do predictions for 2024. If so, what do you see for Britney Spears?

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.