NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Final Warning, don't say you ... weren't Ha Ha

Sunday, April 26, 2015


So a friend of mine Belle Salisbury, 
who has a Radio Show.
Has asked me to appear on her show.
(She should know better)
 this Wednesday April 29th.
At the above link details there.
The call In number is
718 664 9091

Show Starts 7pm ET 
4pm PT
I'll be on for the full 90 mins.
Unless the CIA throw me off.


Anonymous said...

Awesomeness :D

Anonymous said...

Excellent radio show tonight, Christian! I have a question about Joni Mitchell. Will she be okay?

Anonymous said... were terrific on the radio...just listened to it. I discovered your blog while I was recovering from a BC diagnosis last year. It surely helped lift my spirits during that uncertain, isolating time. I really was glad to hear what you had to say about Bruce Jenner. And, I feel hope upon the upcoming Hillary presidency. It seems she is allowing voters the opportunity to know the real person rather than just the politician. Lastly, I hope the new baby is born on my birth date ...5/3...:-). Thank you for all you do.

Anonymous said...

YOU ON RADIO: God bless you, your history,all you have done, do - you give with an energy of compassion with northern soul (loved hearing about your family stories). Your no nonsense, sense of gratitude and caring makes me huge with happiness and want to go hug Upstairs for life in all it's shades. If people listen, they'll never stop learning what "is".You put into words important humanity. I care. LH

Anonymous said...

What fun you were on the radio, Christian!

Anonymous said...

Amy Schumer was the up and coming comedienne whose name you could not recall on the radio.