NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

NEW READING
A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
At paypal.com.
or We now take credit/debit cards.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
To cdreadings@aol.com.
Send payment to
Paypal to cdreadings@aol.com.
(paypal.com explains how to send payment).
We now take Credit Cards
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)


Sunday, July 5, 2015

Tunnel ahead ...


As I watched AGT the other day.
I got the feeling that there are dark times ahead.
In Heidi Klums personal life.
It feels like she's been taken for a ride.
Sad ...

11 comments:

T. W. said...

Not surprised.

Anonymous said...

Didn't she take the two father's of her kids for a ride too?

Anonymous said...

What do you mean? Who is taking her for a ride. Now I think she had a deadbeat bf that was, but I thought she ditched him. Do elaborate, please C.D.

Anonymous said...

Talentless hag.

Anonymous said...

Wow spiteful comments. I don't think having 3 kids with someone is "taking them for a ride", but whatever....

T. W. said...

I don't hate Heidi. Something about her has never sat well with me.

Anonymous said...


I like Heidi and enjoy Project Runway. I hope she's okay!

Anonymous said...

Just fake model......like all the rest......

Anonymous said...

Most of the designers don't know who she is, or why she is considered a super model. You can Google that too.

T. W. said...

She was a Victoria's Secret model and did a lot of catalog work. I see your point.

NicQuerica said...

I don't believe that.