NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

As requested, from the archives ...


Anonymous said...

Are you still on the show? I couldn't find you, but very funny link.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT & YOU!!!! That's how I laugh when I get going!!! THANK YOU. LH London xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Bwahaahaahahaha XD I laughed my ass off through the whole thing. You are hysterical funny CD. British humor is the best :D

Anonymous said...

There are some tidbits that I'd like to hear again, but the giggles help make up for it.

Anonymous said...

You're a sweet heart CD, don't lose that goodness.

Anonymous said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Hilarious !!

Anonymous said...

CD youre the greatest; you uplift everyone and you're so much fun to talk to and listen to! -kat

T. W. said...

That was funny! Thank you for putting a smile on my face. Much love to you.