NEW Prices, New Readings

Many have asked for more choices so here they are.

A 15 min Audio Reading.
You will receive a 15 min spoken reading.
Via email.
Send your photo (recent).
Send your payment for $100 USD.
You may ask questions, but not required.
These reading take a few days to process.

Readings via Email.

One Question $20USD
Three Questions $50USD
Six Questions $80USD
Simply send your questions,
along with a photo of the person requiring the reading.
Send payment to
Paypal to
( explains how to send payment).
Readings done within 48hrs

(excluding Sunday)

Thursday, July 7, 2016

One to watch ...

You'll love Melissa.
If you like Jazz you'll love her even more...


T. W. said...

Priced just right. I hope she does well.

Anonymous said...

Love Melissa M, glad to have talent back, music to my ears.

Errin Taylor said...

I love jazz! I'll have to check her out.

Develyn Quinn said...

What can we do? #altonsterling what must we do? How can I do my part?

Anonymous said...

They pulled that video and then put it back up because so many people kept sharing it. And still people blame the victim, like they do in a rape crime. I hope the truth about race and all that is finally comes out to stop us killing each other. It is giving rise and a voice to people who will kill innocent people and call them self the KKK. I guess they are entering into the police force but that is who they have always been but new blood has trues to stir them towards a better direction. As you have to have some order some rules or you have anarchy.