Skip to main content

INDEED....


Comments

T. W. said…
I love irony however I am sorry about the tragedy.

God bless Mexicans.
God bless immigrants.
God bless the innocent.
God bless the helpless.
Chick'sOpinion said…
So were they paid fireman? Looks like it. Where I live, we rely on the Rural Fire Service for bushfires. Who are staffed by volunteers. And they do an amazing job/long hours. At a severe risk to their own lives. In fact, a whole group of them died in a fire engine in Australia years ago. And Rural Fire Service firemen die regularly here. Because it’s just such a dangerous occupation/volunteer job, If they become trapped. Or if the wind changes direction.
They have saved my area twice in the last 5 years. So we didn’t lose our suburb. And Let’s not forget that, the town of Redding would have had brave air support and rescue workers there. Were they Mexicans too?
Chick'sOpinion said…
I am wondering if that motorway collapse yesterday in Italy, where people were killed. Was caused by lack of maintenance. When in Italy recently, I noticed that a lot of their infrastructure was in poor condition. Reason. The mafia steal the money meant for public works. Engineers have already stated, ‘the lightening strike on that day would not have caused the collapse’. As people are claiming. Perhaps the lightening strike was god trying to make a point. About corruption.
Tony said…
Those poor people who suffered and also those who lost their lives. God bless them all. It's so very sad
Letty said…
TW love your comment
God bless everyone

They arrested the man that set off the fire

CyndiTx123 said…
eloquently put T.W.
Prayers & white light for protection for those helping & hurt by these awful fires!

God bless Mexicans.
God bless immigrants.
God bless the innocent.
God bless the helpless.
T. W. said…
I love you all.

I pray justice and mercy is rendered for everyone in this life.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.