Skip to main content

Healing Circle for Kate Middleton

 


Comments

Erika said…
Thank you CD. May Spirit guide Kate to the restoration of perfect health. May she feel the love and hope that only our divine Saviour can provide us with the understanding that she is showered in love, admiration and divine courage. Amen ❤️������
I send love and light to Kate & her children.

The Original Sarah
Starlight said…


with all our Light

🙏

T. W. said…
Dear God,

Jesus paid for our healing. May Princess Catherine receive recovery and healing. May her children be comforted and protected. Amen.
Chocmint33 said…
Healing and white light to Kate. Love and white light to her three children and William. I pray for a very fast recovery for Kate. Love and strength to her in her healing.
Cordelia said…
May God's healing grace surround Catherine in heavenly light guiding her path back to good health; as we pray for all who are suffering pain and illness at this time. 💙
Edgy said…
So nice of you , after all the horrible
things being tweeted ,posted about her
whereabouts.🫶🏻
teacher wendy said…
Prayers to Princess Kate may you heal mind body and soul.
Tony said…
May the healing spirits help Kate get better and God bless her. Kate, her children and William are in our thoughts and prayers X
Sana said…
So sad to have heard the news about Princess Kate's illness. I hope she recovers. She seems like a lovely and kind person. Sending prayers for her recovery.
Lovely Libra said…
Love
Love
Love
May God be with you & your family…now & always
🙏🤲🙏🤲🙏🤲🙏🤲🙏🤲
Nat said…
I'm not sure why everyone keeps calling her Kate Middleton, people should have some decency atleast Catherine. Love and Light HRH Catherine Princess of Wales
MH said…
Prayers & healing to Kate 🙏🏻♥️
Kitt Med said…
Prayers for Kate!
May she heal with God's light.
Psychic Gossip said…
Hi Nat the reason is Kate Middleton is her given name. Which is what you work with Spiritually
CDX 🙏🏻
Magi said…
Sending peace, healing and positive energy to Kate Middleton <3
Letty said…
Blessings and healing to her!
Moon said…
Prayers and Light 🙏
Moon said…
I still pray for my niece🙏❤️
I don't need a celebrities or a princess to pray they are still in my prayers🙏

I still pray for my niece🙏❤️
Starlight said…

Dear Moon

please give me the honor

to know how you niece is

🦋

Moon said…
Thank you Starlight✨ 💞

My niece and her child flew away yesterday on holiday to an unknown location.
She wants to start working again in April in our town. She is a psychologist.

In my opinion she does not have the strength. Healing is so important. It makes me sad that she does not have the time to heal herself.

I am the only one in our family, along with my daughter, who thinks very spiritually.And we are always laughed at.If you know what I mean.

hope and pray that everything will be OK.



Starlight said…

Moon

I’m happy that she’s well.

Be sure - she will find her way.

❤️⭐️🦋

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.