Skip to main content

Do not use these people

UPDATE
Dear All Within 30 mins of posting this yesterday I got an email from Mercury wanting to sort out the problem .Well then at 8am this morning I got a call from some at different at Mercury and guess what they are sending a check, the voice of the 99% can sometimes work.......

Thank you all for your emails and comments.
http://www.mercuryinsurance.com/?campaign=google&region=ca&ag=mercuryinsurance&sid=spyCyvlSL&pcrid=11522594343&kword=mercury%20insurance&mt=e&gclid=CJOgvJC197ECFck7MgodHEcAWQ

A tale of caution to one and all.
A couple of weeks ago I was traveling with a friend in her car in Los Angeles.
When the car was hit by a 84 year old man in his Pruis.
We were at a red light waiting to go ahead in the near side lane.
He was two lanes over and decided to turn right.
How he missed the other cars is amazing.
He hit the car so hard it spun us round over three lanes and into the turn lane for the on coming traffic.
Thankfully we weren't killed or badly hurt.
So the cops came.
He admitted fault.
But didn't ticket the guy as no was was hurt.
Then comes the the insurance part.
At first MERCURY said all was OK.
Then the next call was to inform my friend. 
That they weren't sure the 84 year old was covered as it was a new car to him, but not listed on his policy. 
( see they start to wriggle)
Next call was to say he was covered.
Well it turns out that they paid my friend for the car and her 
neckache etc.
They asked me the day after the accident what injuries I had, well apart from shock.
Just a headache I said.
At which point the agent told me that they could pay me $250 right away.
A little shocked. I said the I wouldn't accept anything till they had sorted it all out with my friend, and when she was happy I would talk to them.
Well guess what I have just got off the phone with them.
The agent asked again what my injuries were, I replied I had that headache for six days.
So the agent asked what did I think was reasonable. 
Now remember they did offer $250 right away the day after.
So I said well let's say $1.000.
The agent then said that's too much, I can offer you $50.
So I replied you ask me what I think is reasonable, 
then you insult me with $50 for a six day headache.
From an accident that I had nothing at all to do with.
At that point I said I am hanging up now.
The insurance business is a license to print money.
You can't drive without it.
They make you pay through the nose.
Then when they have to pay up....
You just aren't worth it.
Mercury I hope you enjoy this PR.........


Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Christian. I know you are psychic but you should still go to a doctor. Some injuries show up later. I was in an accident and Nationwide insurance offered me $750.00. I declined and after hiring a lawyer, I took home over $3,000. The lawyer got 30% and medical bills and expenses had to be paid, so the settlement was over $14,000. The settlement does not cover payment for current and future medical care relating to the accident. I had another attorney look over my settlement and he said I got more than most people. This is a sad world we live in. T. W.
Sandy said…
Go to a doctor.. they will wish they paid you 1,000.
You need to get checked out. Shame on Mercury!!! Feel better!!
Psychic Gossip said…
Dear All Within 30 mins of posting this yesterday I got an email from Mercury wanting to sort out the problem .Well then at 8am this morning I got a call from some at different at Mercury and guess what they are sending a check, the voice of the 99% can sometimes work.......

Thank you all for your emails and comments.
Psychic Gossip said…
Dear All Within 30 mins of posting this yesterday I got an email from Mercury wanting to sort out the problem .Well then at 8am this morning I got a call from some at different at Mercury and guess what they are sending a check, the voice of the 99% can sometimes work.......

Thank you all for your emails and comments.
Sandy said…
GOOD!!! I am happy to hear the good news!!
They had some nerve..
I hope your headache is gone..
Anonymous said…
Hi Christian. Thank you for the update. I hope everyone involved in the accident receives chiropractic care. Everyone gets whiplash. I am glad they are sending you a decent amount of money and I pray the insurance company pays for everyone's medical care. I also pray your friend and the man who hit you receive God's healing. You are loved. T. W.
Anonymous said…
Hi Sandy. Many blessings to you. You are right. At least we know Christian is not greedy! T. W.

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...