So here's a photo of Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's "Lovenest" How cute..... It also happens to be where Roberts dogs where staying while he was down under. So is he staying there due to her, or the dogs. Ermm. My bets on the dogs. Before long we'll see the moving vans. As he gets to the point of no return. Mind you the PR team must be loving all this publicity. Oh well. As they say money goes to money...... Bear & Bernie
The one place in the World where you can really find out what The Rich The Famous The Infamous will be up to........Ha ha ha..................... "98.5% Accurate" BBC Television. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzuhlcxgDfceKHjCZW7V5aA

Comments
First of all, I want you to know I LOVE reading your blog, your predictions are always worth the read! I wrote to you a while ago, but I wanted to ask you something that my friend and I were debating about. What do you think of true loves and/or soul mates? I was with someone for 10 years that I thought er...assumed was my soul mate, and when it did not work out in the end, I became disillusioned and sad. I confided in my friend that I fear I will never fall in love again. I dream about my former "S" all the time. Not sure what that even means, I still love him, but I know we will never reconnect again. But any who, I just wanted to ask if you believe in soul mates. Sorry for the semi-long rant! Have a blessed day! - E.T.