So here's a photo of Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart's "Lovenest" How cute..... It also happens to be where Roberts dogs where staying while he was down under. So is he staying there due to her, or the dogs. Ermm. My bets on the dogs. Before long we'll see the moving vans. As he gets to the point of no return. Mind you the PR team must be loving all this publicity. Oh well. As they say money goes to money...... Bear & Bernie
The one place in the World where you can really find out what The Rich The Famous The Infamous will be up to........Ha ha ha..................... "98.5% Accurate" BBC Television. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzuhlcxgDfceKHjCZW7V5aA

Comments
I am going to ask. WTF is wrong with that woman's face? She strikes one pose with one facial expression.
I am going to say it: you can't make money selling clothes to anorexic people.
If she switched her fashions toward plus-sized career women for the masses, I think she could sell more in quantity and do a lot better. There is a strong market for plus-sized career women, but hardly any of the designers want to go there.
Dress Barn, The Avenue (if you have it), and Torrid are my favs. I have good luck at Macy's because of their killer sales. It has some designer plus sizes like Calvin Klein; but I like Style & Co and INC, which are cheaper than designer. I used to fit bras, so a good one if you can afford it is Wacoal.
I looked at Victoria before Beckham, and she looked better with some weight on. But I agree, TW, she was nowhere near being a plus size!
Good luck on your diet/exercise program. You can do it! I believe in you. :)
Long story:
Thank you TigerLilly! I have been keeping a food diary for over a month. Before the first week was out I saw that I was drinking my calories (soda, punch, juice). I like water. I like Lipton Green Tea with Ginseng too. It gives energy and aids in weight loss.
I am to take in 1500 calories daily and walk. I can't do other exercise due to physical issues that existed before I gained the weight. I ate the grilled chicken sandwich combo from chick fil a (I was out of town, still am). According to their information, I took in about if not more than the 1500 calories and I was still starving.
Doctor warned me about cereal being dense in calories (I am sensitive to gluten and the cereals I like I should not be eating anyway). I believe in whole milk over skim milk. I eat two to three bowls of cereal at a time to get full. One bowl is two servings, so that is six servings of cereal, which means at least 960 calories before counting the milk calories. That means I have maybe 300 calories of my daily allotment of calories left. That means chicken breast and salad. Live and learn.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5566117/Staff-anger-Victoria-Beckhams-decision-axe-60-jobs-meet-demands-new-investors.html
http://www.judiciaryreport.com/victoria_beckham_labeled_a_fraud.htm
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1092601/Which-bit-dresses-DID-design-Victoria.html