Skip to main content

Wishing YOU all a Pot of GOLD

Have a Great & Safe Day..........

Comments

T. W. said…
How delightful! I receive my pot of gold. I pray you all get yours too.
Tony said…
Happy St Patrick's day!!
CyndiTx123 said…
May Your Troubles be Less
& Your Blessings be More
& Nothing but Happiness
Come Thru Your Door!

Peace & "Green" Blessings Cd & everyone in between!!
Jessica said…
Hi Christian,

What do you see happing with The Great British Bake Off now that they just announced Noel Fielding and Sandy Toksvig as hosts? I love both of them as individuals, but am interested to see how they would work as a pair.

Sana said…
Hehe CD I thought you were refering to eastern holidays, until I saw the comments
Hope everybody has a great St. Patricks Day. Green is Good. Happy is home
Love

Sana ;D
Letty said…
Happy st Patrick's Day everyone!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...