Skip to main content

Some presents are already wrapped...














Comments

Kristy said…
What an exciting Christmas gift!
kiminicki said…
well they don't need to save up to afford a third.
think its a boy
T. W. said…
Twin boys perhaps? I pray the Duchess has a smooth pregnancy and delivery.
CyndiTx123 said…
I've started a new part time position in town and I am in training this week.... haven't been reading the news, etc. but Cd's... :) I do hope this is true and I totally love Duchess Kate! She shares the same bday as my daughter... They have similar features too. Love her babies too!!
Tony said…
Exciting news!! And from the UK..Welcome back T.W!! Hope you are doing ok. Lovely to have you back again!!X
Johanna said…
Love it. Seems like a hint...two blue bows...:-). An aside, I've been watching Princess Di in her own words. Fascinating how she seemed to have an internal sense, a psychic sense of her own destiny. I loved her compassionate heart and so admired how she came into her own voice. She had an abundance of courage...took on the monarchy, wow! A remarkable spirit. We surely could use more like her today, couldn't we?

~ Johanna ~
Apple Monkey said…
Wonderful. Love Catherine. I hope William is our next King. CD do you see Charles becoming King. (Hope not!)

Cyndi best of luck and congratulations on your new job! x
T. W. said…
Congratulations to Cyndi on the new job! Thank you Tony, I am glad to be back. I am still working on some things on my end. I am trying to hold on, this year can't end fast enough for me. I appreciate everyone's prayers, kind thoughts, and well wishes. Johanna is right, we need to hold the authorities accountable else we have a totalitarian state. I wouldn't be surprised if Prince Charles doesn't want to be king. I think he likes gardening, running charities, etc.
CyndiTx123 said…
T.W. (we miss ya girly & happy your back with us) & Apple Monkey- thank you both so much. I totally appreciate your kindness on my new position... I will be scheduling patients-greeting-giving them information about their medicines. It's an infusion clinic for patients that have an auto immune disease and take their meds by infusions and watched by a registered nurse and me..... I haven't had a real job in ages- so very thankful and for my best friend who went in for a treatment and the nurse asked her to send someone to help them out.... So feel very fortunate that I am given another chance to show my potential-especially at my age.
I do love the Duchess and William and his baby brother Harry. I think Harry resembles his grandpa... his dad's dad...... Wish nothing but the best for them!!
Thanks CD for allowing your peeps to send messages to one another... that's pretty cool. So thank you!!
Talkgirl12 said…
Hi T.W. I am glad that you are back and keep holding on even thought things at the moment may be not so good. Believe me next year will get better for you and you will look back and be able to see how far you have come. Keep going with one step at a time.
Apple Monkey said…
Wishing you all the best Cyndi. That sounds a very caring job. Thanks as always CD xx
T. W. said…
Thank you Cyndi and Talkgirl12! I accept your encouragement! Cyndi's job sounds awesome! I bet the patients are feeling better already! I wish more people expressed kindness and caring.
Apple Monkey said…
Cd you did it again! Well done! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html
Catherine's pregnant and so poignant in light of the 20th anniversary of Diana last week.

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...