Skip to main content

RIP

        In our thoughts


Comments

Cordelia said…
God's blessings to everyone in America
Jzgie said…
I am very sorry
Anonymous said…
My heart goes out to the families. My prayers as well. I unfortunately understand to some degree. Lost my daughter in a mass tragedy-230 died that day. I hope they realize sooner than later, we do go on, and so do those we lost.
LM said…
Heaven must be so busy at the moment, spirit must be wondering when all this carnage is going to stop. Prays and Healing being sent.
Apple Monkey said…
So sad. Rip to all those who have been affected. No words. God bless America today.
So sorry to hear about your daughter Mother2angel.
CyndiTx123 said…
My heart is super sad & super down for this nonsense of this killing of innocent people... I do not understand that and never will. ... prayers and love to all in Vegas!! I also found out that Tom Petty is on life support as well. I got to see him play in Dallas at AA. He is my all fav singer. This day is just a sad day full of prayer that we will overcome this tragedy and be stronger for it. I pray for strength for all families that suffering from Vegas terror & for Tom Petty's family & fans as well. God Bless and pray for all the suffering.
Honey badger said…
So sad and so senseless.
Erika said…
God speed. In Spirits arms. X
Tony said…
I saw the news here in the US this morning on TV. Everyone here is in shock. May God bless those poor innocent victims and their families and friends.
Unknown said…
So sorry for your loss, mother2anangel! I love your moniker. Peace and love to all! We are literally living in hell on earth. Enough already.
T. W. said…
God bless you always mother2angel.

I am hearing Tom Petty died. Not sure.

There was a shooting in Athens, Georgia yesterday too.
Katelyn said…
This is so sad, my heart breaks for everyone involved, and for you mother2angel. Losing a loved one is never easy.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...