Skip to main content

BF "Friends" Meme of the Day....


Comments

Unknown said…
I sure do love Karma. She's even better when dished out cold. Lol
T. W. said…
We do love karma!
Apple Monkey said…
Lol

Friends can I ask you if sometimes a bunch of electrical goods start breaking is there any energy significance. This last week I have had three appliances break and wondered due to an energy shift. Obviously I have to buy new ones which isn’t great before Christmas.
Lovely Libra said…
Apple Monkey — not sure if this is the case, but when Mercury goes retrograde, it can wreak havoc on all types of electronics. If you practice Reiki and have recently become attuned, it too can sometimes have an affect.
T. W. said…
Is someone using your electricity? Have you purchased any new appliances or had something repaired? Is it possible you need to hire an electrician to work on your home's electrical system? Is someone made at you?
Apple Monkey said…
Thank you Lovely Libra and TW. And CD for letting me ask the question. I have de cluttered a lot of stuff in the rooms where things have broken. No one is using the electricity apart from me.
CyndiTx123 said…
I too sometimes experience electrical power when touching certain items...but it's from what I am feeling if it's feeling of upset or anger... very strange feeling... Wish you luck Apple Monkey- sorry about the appliances- but like TW mentioned it could also be the wiring in your home- have it checked out. I have been thru a house fire- scary business. So prayers for safety Apple Monkey.
CyndiTx123 said…
The Alabama political people are soooo dirty!!! I hope this Moore guy stop lying to himself and steps down.... this dirty southern men with racist backgrounds should all go down and meet Karma!!!
ok- sorry about the venting- but I am so tired of people filled with such hate and think they can get away with hurting the innocent...
T. W. said…
It's okay to vent here. We are friends.

Apple Monkey, my gut says to have an electrician check the wiring in your home.
CyndiTx123 said…
I felt it too- just like T.W. So please Apple Monkey - check out the wire system of your home. Let us know and keep a look out as well for strange smells, etc. Also- update fire alarm systems- just in case. Sorry I am a worry momma or should i say worry glam-ma here (I am a grandma too :) ) So Peace -Love & Safety for all.
PS. just meditated a prayer for safety for you Apple Monkey
Apple Monkey said…
Thanks so much Cyndi and TW. I will do all that you say.
So kind of you to give me advice.
And CD as always thank you so much for your blog and our community. God bless you all.
T. W. said…
God bless you as well Apple Monkey!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.