Skip to main content

I know naughty, but couldn’t resist..he he


Comments

Letty said…
Prince harry engagement announced

CD I am getting a real bad feeling about this
Couple. There is something not right about her!
What is your take on this???
Anonymous said…
What do you predict for Irish actor Aidan Turner?
T. W. said…
The Friends have been racking our brains trying to figure out what is going on here. Is this engagement really part of THE PROGRAM? If not, why is it happening.

I did some digging. Could it be Megan Markle is a He, not a She?

The following links are for entertaining research purposes only. No one is officially endorsing the content of the videos:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WhAzssBuUKE

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mdGCQau2hrg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rcYVPlfKOaM

How do they have babies? https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLUe-RMuIGEhXdsLN0uMTZQlcaXnuKXWdx&v=bruiqAZdgIw


T. W. said…
I forgot to add the link to the Melania video.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O0rLSZJWTDY
kiminicki said…
I hope the Harry Meghan partnership lasts but I cant see it lasting.
I think Harry is a bit of a player at heart and being a Prince it will be easy for him and I think Meghan is bowled over by her catch which you would be .
Letty said…
I think Meghan markel likes the spot light more than
Harry!! she is loving the attention! She seems very controlling.

He is making a Big mistake!!
CyndiTx123 said…
I watched how she was with Harry when they came out to the press earlier today. She was rubbing his arms and just holding on to Harry. I just hope they do not go thru with it.... Not feeling it for them. They should wait and don't understand why Harry has to get married in the Spring... CD what were your take and vibes on what you saw with these two today?
Jzgie said…
I come back and I complete.

She dominates the relationship, for a royal Harry seemed rather erase. They did not want to worry about their early relationship because Megh was dating a man and Harry too. She embellished a lot people especially with her relationship with the royal family and dating date that does not fit. There is something.

W & Kimi for an info I am black so no problem

This story does not stick to the protocol of the royal family. The royal family uses the rules to show your affection. Look at the place for the pictures and the place for the interview. They could do that in the beautiful rooms of Clare House but no. It's medium.
When she says everyone warmly welcomed her, I believe for one second. Prince Philipp is the leader of this family he has never loved Hollywood.
In 17 months of relations no zero event and yet in the interview she said that everyone was behind them from the beginning if that was the case why they did not invite. (My theory is from the beginning they are struggling with Harry to get away from Meghan). Watch the video TW you feel love, watch how Meghan holds Harry's hand.

There is something, one thing is about it will end in tears.
Letty said…
Let’s not forget Meghan Markel is an actress and will be giving
An Oscar performance going forward!

Scary that she is so excited to join the royal family. I think she is
In love with being part of that family.

Jeannine you are so right she dominates the relationship and
Harry too. She is definitely in charge. I can’t see her getting
Along with some members of the Royal family.

I bet she will get pregnant right away too.

CD please consider comment on this relationship.
kiminicki said…
At least the green one has an Iq.
Ive met my match here haven't I that's so funny I used to think I was reasonably intelligent!
now I know I'm just gullible.
Hope you noticed how moralistic I was even when tempted by great wealth.
Glad you didn't make it first class travel that would have been a bridge to far.
Seems it 2 0 to you
kiminicki said…
maybe I'm not that moral depends on the wealth

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...