Skip to main content

down we go...




Not quite sure if this is a Xmas Pressie.

Or A New Years Gift.......

For Kendall Jenner.

But she’s about to be exposed for the “Fake”.

That she, and the rest of her Trailer Park Klan are.

But it will start with her...

Yum, Yum...


Comments

kiminicki said…
seen more material in a handkerchief
T. W. said…
This prediction is so cryptic. Fake can refer to anything and everything. I cant wait for the exposure.
Dk said…
About time!!
Apple Monkey said…
Lol Kiminicki
CyndiTx123 said…
It's about time! So tired of the mags always having pics of them- look how they are dressed, look at them with their dates, look at them looking sad, look at baby bump. So tired of that and like I have typed before, I bypass anything with them on it except for when CD has something to say about them. :)
Jzgie said…
Kendall is not a lesbian?
Jzgie said…
Oh sorry CD, I was wrong.
Anonymous said…
I have always thought Kendall was abusing adderall