Skip to main content

Radio Show here in 60

Comments

T. W. said…
Tonight's show was wonderful! I love chatting with all the friends! Don't be a stranger!
Anonymous said…
Hi CD, the radio show is fantastic, so so so happy to hear you sounding great, & the host was brilliant getting predictions, spirituality, your insights to life, love, karma, dharma, readings done,. I grew 10foot wide & tall with joy & happiness cos I understood your meanings.Aaaw man I 💖 your grace with the respecting of your gift & all you do when u guide people. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping show woo woo is true true. Your ‘pet’ (Wakefield colloquialism -did I spell that right?!.....Lh, London ❄️ Ps Hi Gang 😘
Jules said…
I managed to listen to the recording of the show .. it was brilliant. I could have listened to you and the host all day. :) Did I hear you right, did you say that Selena Gomez is 5 years older than she claims to be?
Roxanne said…
The show was amazing! It was wonderful to hear your voice on the radio! Thank you, Christian, for my reading! I am ready for a proper job.:) I did I write a story, which I am editing about a young woman who sees spirits. I know I need to open the door to spiritual things.
Thank you, T.W., for the blessing. I really needed it.:)
Johanna said…
Tried to use link and listen to you, CD. Show didn't seem to appear...some near death survivor instead?
Psychic Gossip said…
http://www.letstalkradio.net/index.php/archives/haunted-voices-radio
T. W. said…
You are most welcome Roxanne!
Johanna said…
Thanks for the amended link, CD. As much as I am grateful for your gift, CD, I find you to be hilarious and so appreciate a laugh in these times of uncertainty. I wish ever so much that I could listen to you daily. Again, even if you didn't have your gift, you are incredibly entertaining. I adore irreverent wit. Thanks a bunch and Happy New Year to you and yours.

~ Johanna ~

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...