Skip to main content

Another case of IRONY....



Comments

T. W. said…
Thank you!!!!

My local news would not air what she said. It can't really be worse than telling people to grab women by their kittie kats...
Jessica said…
Nowhere in her routine did Michelle ever denigrate Huckabee's look. She mentioned mascara, but that was set up to deliver her Maybelline punchline.


It makes no sense that Trump gets to publicly call women fat and ugly, and he's perceived as keeping it "real," but Michelle can't even mention Huckabee's smokey eye (a bloody joke about mascara), without that being seen as her going too far?

I'm so tired of this presidential buffoon getting away with everything.




CyndiTx123 said…
WHAT A freaking joke why everyone was soooo taken aback by her funny ridicule of the prez and his entourage.... Get for real....That is suppose to happen and you just laugh it off.... Really Mika ???from Morning Joe making a comment about she didn't like the jokes or something or other... Really Mika.... your a joke as a sidekick to your Morning Joe... SNL totally portray her to her to a T....

ok I feel better now.... thanks for allowing me this....:)

Hugs & Love & Peace to all....
T. W. said…
Wait. People are upset about a makeup joke? In that case I wish she had called Donald Trump Fuhrer Trump to his face.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.