Skip to main content

Even on Sundays he lies......


Comments

Tony said…
Ha ha that's a great cartoon that's really cheered me up. Thankyou!
T. W. said…
Those doctors are clowns. I bet he believed the Swedish Chef when he gave him shrimp and told him it was kosher...
T. W. said…
Jules, I am enjoying the Moe Othman channel.
LM said…
Mirror mirror on the wall who's the biggest liar of them all
Jules said…
TW - his twitter account is even better!
T. W. said…
Oh Lord. Jules, I bet it is funny. Moe Othman is dramatical. The man's head is on fire in some of the videos. The background music makes me laugh. I am not sure if the music was supposed to do that though.

I do not do the Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Kik, and whatever else people do. I have never been on MySpace. That is not because of paranoia, I just don't do social media because I am not social and I don't understand things like this the way "normal" people do.

This blog, the blind item site, church activities, and Black Friday shopping are my intentional social interactions. I make myself leave the home per Christian's advice and for health reasons. I tell you. If I were a devout Roman Catholic I would have happily become a cloistered nun. No joke. Some people aren't made for this world but we do the best we can since we are here.
Jules said…
TW - It is, its laugh out loud funny, but, it’s also partly very serious and it contains a lot more of what you know who are planning to do next that he cannot put up on youtube for fear of censorship. Would you believe when I was a little girl I also wanted to be a Nun Although I do have a presence on social media and it has been a positive experience for me, I honestly understand you, this world is very hard to live in and at times I also feel very separated from it.
T. W. said…
Hi Jules!

Sometimes I think it is no accident we all found this site. God bless Christian and God bless all the Friends!