Skip to main content

A thought for Lunch....


Comments

Chick'sOpinion said…
And is there any possibility of these kids in internment camps becoming U.S citizens ?

If so, it’s not a memory they would enjoy recalling. And if they are jus gonna be sent back. Eventually. Unfortunately this is what they will believe the U.S was.

Here’s what’s weird. Trump does this to migrant kids. Yet in 2017 he ordered a U.S cruise missile attack on a Syrian Air base. In retaliation for the the Syrian govt. gassing Syrian children/civilians with Chemical weapons. Which enraged Trump when he viewed the outcome of dead Syrian kids. He’ll claim, ‘oh but that’s different. This is immigration’. No, It’s ALL abuse.
Kay said…
I hate to say this, but I believe that many of these children will never find their way home.
Chick'sOpinion said…
I kinda don’t believe they will either. But Trump seems determined to not admit their parents. So I doubt he’d be willing to pay for foster care. For kids he can easily deport.

1 thing I do agree with tho is... something MUST be done about the San Salvador gang, MS-13. Latino Migrants are really susceptible to being recruited by them. From my reading.

U.S cities where they dominate have doubled in Homicide rates. I’m surprised the CIA or FBI hasn’t succeeded in eliminating them. With more discussion of them today. I’d say there will be a more serious attempt/focus to jail them/deport them.
Jules said…
There are no words that can adequately express my true thoughts on what he has done to these families.
T. W. said…
Some of these kids are citizens.

We all know bad things are happening to them and many of them will not survive. Don't worry. The devil always gets his due.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.