Skip to main content

Happy 4th July..... BE SAFE........

NO GOSSIP TODAY

Comments

T. W. said…
Thank you Christian!

Blind item reveals Wednesday approximately 12 noon on CDAN!
Tony said…
To Christian, T.W and everyone here..from the UK..may I wish you all a safe and Happy 4th of July!! I always love coming to the USA and am again in September!! So everyone enjoy and may peace be with you all!!
quiet said…
Priceless

I can hear it with a British accent. Losers.. like going to the loo
Apple Monkey said…
Second Tony’s comment - CD, TW, Cyndi and u all happy 4th of July xx
CyndiTx123 said…
Love ya Apple Monkey!! Tony - if your coming to Texas - no worries there are still good people who are not crazy red conservative -gun toting- hillbilly's.... well some of them are in the back woods...hehehehe.
Anyway- safe travels and one of these days I will be visiting the UK and doing the walk like the Beatles did on the street with the lines....:)

Thanks again A M !! Wishing all I hold dear (A M; TW; Chick's Opinion, Jules, gosh so many to name..... everyone on CD's website- I have a foggy brain from too much watermelon....) hahahaa!
If it wasn't for our dear fellow American... CD- I would not have been able to get to know & care & love his peeps on this website.... ThaNks CD and happy 4th to you!!
T. W. said…
Thank you for your well wishes!

I pray everyone is having a wonderful day!

Tony, please come back and visit. I pray you can see a Panther's game soon!
Apple Monkey said…
Awww so nice to see your message Cyndi. How are you and are you enjoying your watermelon? Do you do anything nice for the 4th of July
TW I hope u r taking good care of yourself and had a lovely 4th of July
Thanks to CD who brought us together. CD did you have a nice day yesterday?
T. W. said…
How is everyone?


Apple Monkey

July 3 I found out I have a tick-born illness. The rash looks nasty.

July 4 was good.

Today sucks, I wish I had stayed home.

I am doing my best but I can't control others.
Tony said…
T.W I'm back in North Carolina in September!! Hopefully that will happen when I return!!
T. W. said…
Tony -

This is good news!

Have some cake & party hard on August 5.

Keep us updated about your trip!
Apple Monkey said…
Hi TW, I don’t know if u saw this but I posted to get plenty of rest or similar.. Do u have take meds for it?
T. W. said…
Hi Apple Monkey!

Some of my medicine makes me sleepy as a side effect. I can tell you just because someone is asleep does not mean they are resting. I try to take it easy during the day. Exercise help. I list about 30 pounds too!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.