Skip to main content

If you thought the tapes were good.. I also have VIDEOS...


Comments

Letty said…
I love Omarosa right now!!!
T. W. said…
I pray she is not murdered.

I pray sheeple's eyes are finally opened.
CyndiTx123 said…
I pray that she is aware of the danger she is in and that she heeds extra protection while she is letting the world know that Trump is a _ _ ck head!! How evil he is really is and not a good person... which we here already knew that here on CD's website, but you know those stubborn beings out there have to believe this pig.... & false hope on how America needs to be great again... America needs a better President that has an education and understanding of how our world really works in dealing with one another..... instead of Me Me Me Trump.....
Chick'sOpinion said…
So this Omarosa chick is going to be the Monica Lewinsky of this era. Without the sex.
As everyone knows Monica was having a sexual relationship with U.S President Bill Clinton from 1995 to 1997. She never intended go public on it but co-worker, Linda Tripp taped Monica’s telephone conversations with her about the affair. Though the initial investigation into Monica and President Clinton, which broke into the media in 1998 was based originally on Clintons sexual harassment of Paula Jones years before when he was governor of Arkansas. It’s the same shit, different decade. We’ve been here before. Personally, I don’t care who presidents/prime ministers sleep with. Tho I think it is a security risk. What I care about is, is the President corrupt?
Chick'sOpinion said…
And Rudy Giuliani has reminded me from the get go of the 2013 U.S movie American Hustle. He is the mayor character in that movie, named Carmine Polito. The only difference is the character Carmine Polito is essentially good. But has been deceived into lying and corruption. Is Rudy Giuliani essentially good? Or just easily led like Carmine Polito?
Well from my research, Rudy Giuliani’s key claims to goodness are based on 3 keys achievements. As a prosecutor he locked up key mafia figures who were dominating in the U.S in the 1980’s and corrupt U.S financiers. He reduced violent crime in New York significantly as mayor. And took strong leadership during/after the September 11 attack.
T. W. said…
Being a good leader does not make Giuliani a good person. According to him, truth does not exist.

We all know Presidents, kings, etc. cheat. Yes.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Oh don’t worry. I don’t presume he’s good. He’s a lawyer. And from what I’ve seen they can very ruthless. In their decisions. I’m talkin about the decisions they get get choice about. So I’m wondering if Rudy Giuliani is about to experience karma. For past actions. And it’s gonna be the bad reputation he retires with. Claiming that ‘truth ain’t truth’. He’s a f..ckin lawyer. What kind of a lawyer would make such ill advised statement. Rudy Giuliani. Maybe he has dementia.
T. W. said…
No worries Chick'sOpinion!

I think Giuliani & others like him have been "insane" for a while. The book of Romans talks about the reprobate mind. People who knowingly & willingly turn their backs in God end up with one. Then they spend the eternity with Goat Lucy.
CyndiTx123 said…
Hi Chick's Opinion - It's all good but trust me Giuliani is no comparison to my all time fav movie American Hustle.... He is more like the PResident's Men movie with him on NIxon's side. Giuliani is a mess and lies lies lies.... I supported and trusted him when 9/11 happened but now he is so out there with Trump- it's scary.
Chick'sOpinion said…
CyndiTx123

I loved American Hustle too. So much I made my 2nd cousin go see it again with me. So, All The Presidents Men, had in it, Robert Redford and Dustin Hoffman..all about Watergate. Yes I remember that movie. It’s iconic. Yes, I agree with you about Giuliani ..but maybe he is worse than I thought. Did you see the recent movie The Post. About how the Washington Post, how they had to take a gamble and risk being put out of business, for going ahead and publishing what was really goin on in Vietnam. And Nixon’s attempt to censor the media. It’s good. Tom Hanks is in it. That period of American politics is so interesting.
Favourite character out of American Hustle, Roslyn, that crazy single mum. Well acted by Jennifer Lawrence huh?

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...