Skip to main content

Indeed....


Comments

Tony said…
Very straight to the point!!
Jessica said…
Christian,

It looks like Ed Westwick's sexual assault case is being cleared? Will he ever receive karma for his actions now, since they were unable to convict him?

T. W. said…
I love this blog!
T. W. said…
The body will be desecrated.
T. W. said…
Amazon is now worth $1.2 Trillion dollars!
Chick'sOpinion said…
Jessica

That Ed Westwick is really dangerous. CD did a prediction on him, I think he said Ed Westwick is merging into the characters he’s been playing , maybe I’m wrong.. but I recall something about that. But will he get away with it if he does it again ? Good question.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW
And Amazon have been allowed to destroy other companies. More proof of how govts are allowing big corporations to destroy small businesses.
Look how they allowed McDonald’s to dominate in Australia for decades. And other countries. Buying up key corner real estate. Even local councils everywhere here changed traffic conditions for them , in every bloody town and suburb McDonalds wanted to be in. Little local businesses couldn’t have got permission for that.
Mmm Well, Karma comes.
I noticed when I went all over Europe recently that McDonald’s is disappearing. Rapidly. They are fully banned in regional Italy. Pretty sure they still are. Italians won’t allow McDonald’s to eliminate regional traditional foods.
And I’ve noticed McDonald’s are losing their appeal in Australia. Because people are just eating differently. And further, Vegetarianism is really becoming popular. But McDonald’s are stupid. They don’t even have a vegetarian burger on their menu. I never owned the famous T-shirt that said, Mcdeath. With the big Yellow M. But I am maybe gonna see in my life time, McDonald’s restaurants end.
Chick'sOpinion said…
CD Australians are wondering, what happened to the Australian girl, Sinead McNamara, who was found dead on a super yacht in Greece the other day. The yacht was owned by a Mexican billionaire. And Sinead was crew, working on it. The coroner advised her family, to NOT visit her body cause of the state its in. Was she murdered as I suspect. And why?
T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion, McDonalds used to sell a soy burger ages ago.

Europe has stricter laws about food and medications. That is why McDonald's is not there. McDonald's just recently announced its hamburgers are now 100 percent beef patties. What were they before? Ain't enough land in the world for funeral plots. We have been eating soylent green.
T. W. said…
Was Sinead the Instagram Model? I read an article about the "suicide." That was not a suicide. The details tell me she was murdered.

Women, please stay off yachts. Models and other female celebrities go yachting to perform bizarre sex acts for money. The men are usually Arabs. You can get away with doing more if you are in international waters.

Ever seen Paper magazine? That is a look book for the men. The person on the cover goes to the highest bidder. Mariah Carey, Jennifer Lopez, and Nikki Minaj have appeared on the cover.
T. W. said…
Watch the government find a reason to fine Amazon...
Chick'sOpinion said…
Thanx CD. I thought as much. And let’s face it. It was a billionaire’s yacht. And billionaires do what they like , globally now.
I hope her murder becomes meaningful to Australians.
I mean to Australians contemplating the enticing offer of big money, to crew these Super yachts. And see the world.
These billionaires source Australian crews, because we are apparently well known, as often being highly skilled, as crew for sailing. It’s true I guess. My cousin has participated in the Sydney to Hobart Sailing Race 14 times. And survived.
South Africans and New Zealanders are highly sourced as crew too for these billionaire’s super Yachts. So beware guys. It’s well known also, the owners of these Super Yachts treat the crew like dogs too. And may murder you in foreign waters. And get completely away with it. Ask yourself if it’s worth the risk.
Australia is already having problems investigating Sinead McNamara’s murder cause it happened in Greece. And the local cops and coroner are protecting the billionaire.
Katelyn said…
Another psychic friend of mine said that his health should be closely monitored and something was going to happen. I'm not putting words in anyone's mouth, but with the way things are going: He's not going to last much longer.Jesus that's horrible poor girl :(
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

The dead Australian ‘yacht’ girl was murdered. They are claiming from the get-go she committed suicide. CD asserts it’s murder. I’d say it’s what you suggested, even though she was crew, someone has raped her. Forced her into a sex act. And ...it’s my view she would have fought like a lion. So they murdered her. It seems yeah, she put a lot of pics on instagram.
As you say international waters. Beware guys.
We already have a big problem with rapes goin on, on Cruise Ships ..and murders. Quite a few of them. If it happens in the Caribbean say, sea, then it’s Caribbean cops who investigate.( And they don’t make much effort).
NOT the cops of the country of origin, of the deceased. Therefore rapes/ murders on Cruise ships remain unsolved. Always remember, cruise ship staff have key card access to your cabin.
T. W. said…
I can't swim but I would like to go on a cruise. Then I remember what happened to my African ancestors who traveled to Amerikkka by ship...
Jules said…
TW - amazon is worth that much .. that's literally insane!!!

Chicks Opinion - Mcds does a vegetable burger over here, which is approved by the vegetarian society. They have a strong hold in the UK.
T. W. said…
I feel bad for the Australian woman and her family. Man.

Amazon provides great benefits for their employees. Durham has a warehouse, they always hire college kids for summer work. The pay and perks are worth it.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Jules

I had a little trouble locating McDonald’s even when I was in central London. They seem to have much smaller premises than they used to do. I found one, eventually. But in Europe not so easy. Seem to have vanished.
I only wanted their coffee. I’m a vegetarian. Who refuses to cook. Cause I’m too busy. So my life is about locating vegetarian food to buy. I’ve heard the UK are way ahead, in providing vegetarian food to buy, as cook chill, in every way.
Apparently vegetarianism is exploding in popularity. You wouldn’t think so, in my country. They even sell Kangaroo meat steaks. Have for years. That will be the next thing McDonalds, Kangaroo meat patty burgers. Cause McDonald’s are struggling I think.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW
Cruises seem like a good idea. In concept. But the issue is, you are stuck with that one population of people for a week or two weeks. On a ship. On a normal hotel holiday, you can change hotels , cities , towns , if you don’t like the people, circumstances.
Not possible on a cruise. Unless, you get off, and fly home.
T. W. said…
See, I told you they were coming after Amazon:


https://gizmodo.com/bernie-sanders-introduces-stop-bezos-act-to-end-corpora-1828828518/amp


To be fair, Senator Sanders has a point. Companies like Wal-Mart and Amazon make money hand over fist but most of their employees are given poverty wages. These employees qualify for and receive government welfare. In the meantime, the company gets tax benefits because they employ workers who receive welfare.

We need Spock to explain the logic of this.
T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion, my nephew went on a Caribbean cruise with his grandma and had a great time. I'm leery of going on a slave ship, I meant a cruise ship. Yes.

I think Viking has river boat cruises in Europe. I would really love to go on a guided tour of the Holy Land. I would also like to visit the Lourve and the Hermitage. I hear Russians do not like black people though.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Take 2 days to do the Lourve. You get sore feet. And it’s huge. But dreamy. Tho Roman and Egyptian things didn’t interest me. I went for the paintings.
Love how you call Cruise ships, slave ships. Too funny. Your past life must get horrified at the thought of it. That’s if you had a past life that experienced that.
The Russians are all over Europe. Eastern Europeans as well. You never used to come across them a few decades ago. But in the European summer, they are enjoying Europe like everyone else. A lot work and live in Europe, outside of Russia now, cause of ‘freedom of movement ‘ within the EU. I was shocked that there were virtually no Black community in Italy. Only Blacks working as selling trinkets. Shocking. Unless I’m wrong, but the only black person I saw with a job there was a hotel porter. Very alarming huh. I got bad vibes in Italy all round. I saw a psychic I know, and he said I had bad past lives in Italy, and my soul was on alert while there. That’s actually an understatement. I was terrified in Italy.

Yes, good on Senator Sanders. If Amazon workers have to be on welfare, then the govt needs shut their worker exploitation down ASAP. And force them to pay decent wages. I hate Amazon cause they have destroyed so many small businesses. And, a world run by massive corporations is not compatible with democracy.

T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion, I love the advice. Thank you! I adore paintings too. I have seen Rembrandt in person. Lovely! I hear Vermeer is the master painter, man, I can't wait to See!

Russians scare me. I have never met one that I know of but from what others tell me and from what I have seen on t.v. and such I should stay away.

Italians are weird. They are a mixed race people. Lydia Bastianic was on an episode of that family tree/DNA show that airs on Public Broadcasting. Her genealogy proved she is not Italian, the DNA confirmed. Dr. Henry Louis Gates said a lot of eastern Europeans changed name and location to Italy during World Wars 1 and 2. Lydia smirked the entire time.

Yeah, where do Italians and Greeks and such think they got their dark features from? Let's ask some Africans and Middle Easterners.

People want to look black but don't want to be black. That proves to me Jesus is black. His family hid in Egypt. Jacob (Israel) and his children moved to Egypt. They were small in number then the Hebrews outnumbered the Egyptians. What do people think the real Jews look like? Exactly.

Did you know there is a genetic marker on the Y chromosome that shows if the male is a descendant of the tribe of Levi, the priestly tribe? Did you know African males have this chromosome? Did you know Israel is forcing Ethiopian Jews out of the country because of their skin color?

Mmhmm.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Why are they persecuting the Ethiopian Jews? The Israelis invited them there if I recall. As a safe haven. It dosent make any sense. The Jamaican Desmond Dekker even wrote a song about them, called The Israelites. They’re not very grateful by the looks of things.
T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion, it's racism, plain and simple. Note the date the linked article was written.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-32813056

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.