Skip to main content

This is what RAPIST Judge Kavanaugh really mean't...


Comments

T. W. said…
Thank you Christian for telling the truth. Kavanaugh's goose is cooked.

By the way, if you are inserting alcohol or drugs into your anus to get high or drunk you needed to be in rehab yesterday.

The wife has to know he is lying. I hope he hasn't touched his kids. I wouldn't put it past him.
CyndiTx123 said…
This kava dude really makes me ill... I like Beer... Do you like beer? really evil Kava! PS. I do not like beer.. Like my hubby says...I never met a drink that I liked....:):) I do like my Roy Rogers! if anyone knows what that is :):) CD- even Buttons can drink this one :):)
Chocmint33 said…
Kavanaugh is unfortunately a product of the American campuses where it is okay to drug women, abuse and rape them. It is a part of their rituals which is still going on now.
A couple of months ago, there was an investigation into an Australian campus where raping and sexually abusing women were part of the campus culture. Furthermore, the Uni bosses were ignorant about it despite the evidence.
If it's happening here, heaven knows what it is like in America.
I really think the Me Too movement should look into the college campuses and the abuse of women students.
What Kavanaugh has done is just the tip of the iceberg.
I'm sure Kavanaugh's campus mates remember their drunken rituals and are shutting their mouths.
Letty said…
The White House has restricted the FBI
In the Kavanaugh investigation

The can only go certain things

I really feel kavanaugh will get confirmation
T. W. said…
chocmint33, that sick culture exists in our middle and high schools
(children ages 11-18). Some private and charter schools separate the boys from the girls at the middle school level(ages 11-14).
quiet said…
Thank you CD for posting what each term meant.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.