Skip to main content

Wishful thinking......


Comments

Tony said…
I don't think he will be missed that much!!
T. W. said…
Satan does not want him either.

MTONews has an interesting article and photo. It is obviously photoshop. He is standing with 4 kkk members as a cross burns behind them.

Here is the brief article word for word. Link provided.

Trump's Approval Rating Among BLACK People . . . As Low As 0.0%!! (Lowest EVER In History)


"Donald Trump's approval ratings among African American's may be the lowest ever of any president - in HISTORY. Seriously. Jefferson Davis - the racist pro slavery southern presidential candidate likely had MORE Black people supporting him . .. than Trump has now.

A new poll from ABC News shows that just about EVERY SINGLE BLACK PERSON IN AMERICA disapproves of Donald Trump. In the new ABC News poll, it found that- if you you account for the 'margin of error' - as little as ZERO percent of Black people 'approved' of Donald Trump's presidency so far.

It's not really 'zero' as we know it. Under the rules of statistics, if less than 4,600 Black people of the 46 million Blacks in America approve of Donald Trump - then for statistics purposes - 0.0% of Blacks support Trump.

The 'official' support number was a paltry 3% - but he polls margin of error was also 3%."

https://mtonews.com/trumps-approval-rating-among-black-people-as-low-as-0-0-lowest-ever-in-history
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

There is one American who approves of him. Kanye West.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Go and see Blackkklansman movie. Denzel Washington’s son plays the lead. And he’s good.
T. W. said…
Chick'dominion, poor Kanye. See, only a mentally ill person would approve of Trump.

As for Black Klansman, I was not interested until I found out it is based on a true story. I will be surprised if my local movie theatre plays it. Jim Crow is alive and well in eastern North Carolina.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yes try and see it. It’s based on that Black cop’s book. That would be an even better read. I wonder if Spike Lee had problems distributing Blackkklansman. As you say. Wouldn’t surprise me one bit.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Eastern North Carolina. Love how you can even geographically name where it goes on. As they say in Blackkklansman movie regularly, ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘ ‘Right on ‘!
T. W. said…
Spike Lee's name still opens some doors. In my opinion some of his films are crap. Brooklyn was HORRIBLE.

The Malcolm X film is a must-see.

The entire state of North Carolina is backward. Good to visit but not to live in.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yes I have not seen all Spike Lee’s films. So maybe you are right. I love Spike Lee’s response to director actor Clint Eastwood’s comment, that spike Lee ‘ should shut his face’.
When Spike Lee openly criticised Eastwood, for deliberately not including any black soldiers in both of his war films. When Black soldiers clearly participated in the battle scenes he depicted.
Spike Lee’s response to Eastwood,
‘We’re not on the plantation now’.
I just love that comment. It says it all.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

And I agree with you. Kanye West needs a mental health intervention. If he got that, he could get well. And achieve a lot.
T. W. said…
Thank you for all your comments Chick'sOpinion! You are a fountain of knowledge and I love learning new things.

I have relatives that served in Korea and other wars. Black soldiers literally went through hell. They, the poor, and the mentally disabled were shipped off to Vietnam too.

I agree with you on Kanye. I know he is easy to make fun of but things stopped being funny once the Kartrashian Koven Kult got their hooves, I mean hooks into him. Kanye used to do crazy things for publicity. Now he gets publicity for being crazy. This did not have to happen. He fell in love with a big butt tranny faking orgasms on her sex tape. Men sure can be stupid.

PS if you have not seen Kim K Superstar you should for laughs and to see Ray J's big black penis. The wrong person became famous.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.