Skip to main content

Gangsta stench....


Comments

Letty said…
Putin actually looks sexy in that photo LOL 😂
T. W. said…
This appeals to my sense of humor.

Christian, if you make it the people will buy it. You will make money hand over fist.

Stores in Dillon South Carolina sell tiny bottles of bull feces. I am serious.
Letty said…
An earthquake in Alaska to distract from
The cohen fiasco

Pay attention that there is always a shooting or something
Big that happens right after Trump the demon
Has big public problems
Letty said…
The offices of Trump chicago lawyer we’re
Raided by the FBI yesterday

Ed Burke is his name and he saved trump millions
In taxes

There may be corruption happening here
quiet said…
I dont like to write this but ..
I almost feel embarrassed for putin
He probably is seeing this pic all over the internet today.
T. W. said…
Letty, I agree. I remember Christian said something about Mueller needing to follow the money and to look into Trump's taxes.

In breaking news, President George H. W. Bush has died. He is the father of President George W. Bush, the one before Obama. George H. W. Bush was president before Clinton.
Rummel said…
Have just seen some crazy news about Megan Fox randomly saying that she and Shia Le Beof were involved many years ago during their transformers era - then other news saying he is involved with FKA Twigs and vice versa (Wikipedia I might add like it is already being prepped) - looks like some very nutty PR going on here! Any comments appreciated Christian!
T. W. said…
Letty speaks the truth.

quiet, I enjoy your comments because you speak softly but your words speak volumes.
T. W. said…
Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra got married.

Look at their body language:

https://people.com/tv/nick-jonas-priyanka-chopra-married/amp/
Letty said…
Not a fan of nick Jonas and priyanka

Something is off about them together

T. W. said…
Hi Letty!

The infamous blind item site says Priyanka has a man she loves. She gets publicity from this marriage and Nick gets to pretend to hide in the closet.
quiet said…
Hey T.W.

That warms my heart. Thank you.
Some days I get so busy with little time for myself and when I get a few mins of down time I enjoy visiting here and feel we are a nice bunch who connect on stuff and CD`s blog is always welcoming aside from CD never answering my questions ( but every one else`s) ha ha

CD if you read this and if this crosses your sights, would you or can you confirm if Tupac Shakur crossed over or not.

I wont be upset if wont answer and take it as a sign that he wants it kept a mystery forever.
T. W. said…
quiet, I am glad I brought you some joy. You are a lovely person. Please don't take offense if your questions do not get answered here. There are a lot of reasons for that, you are not being ignored.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.