Skip to main content

Merry Christmas ....


Comments

T. W. said…
This is funny for all the wrong reasons.

I bet Trump doesn't care.

One "psychic" claims North and South Korea will be reunited. We shall see.

In any case, do not trust Russia, China, and Korea.
T. W. said…
Dear Friends living in California, is it true those fires appear to be man made?

Is it true y'all had 2 weeks of rain before the fires started?

Please watch the following video and tell me what you think. Thanks.

Be sure to read the comments:

https://youtu.be/aCKZUCC8rZE
T. W. said…
California Friends stay safe. One if the locations in the path of the fire was a site of a nuclear meltdown. Get out.


Why are the buildings burned down but the trees and the rest if the yard look fine?


///////

Melania got Rockefeller fired!

NBC just aired a clip of Melania saying, "You always have to watch your back."


Trump Fires NSA Advisor Mira Ricardel; Plans to Fire John Kelly and DHS secretary Kirstjen Nielsen


http://sandrarose.com/2018/11/trump-fires-nsa-advisor-mira-ricardel-plans-to-fire-john-kelly-and-dhs-secretary-kirstjen-nielsen/



CNN Sues President Trump, White House Aides for Pulling Reporter’s ‘Hard Pass’


http://sandrarose.com/2018/11/cnn-sues-president-trump-white-house-aides-for-pulling-reporters-pass/
Jules said…
TW - These fires are absolutely horrific. I for one agree with you, its all very very fishy and given that Moe Othman has said they are .. then the likelihood is that they are not natural
T. W. said…
Jules, thank you for your reply. I am paying more attention to the news reports. I find it odd the homes are destroyed but the yards are untouched. Not even a singed Blade of grass.
Jules said…
I agree with you TW .. its just impossible .. fire does not behave like that.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.