Skip to main content

Just thought...


Comments

T. W. said…
Thank you Christian!

Eva Braun was born during void of course moon.

Don't start anything during that time and avoid medical procedures during that time when possible.

Today's appointment fell through. The moon was void of course when I made the appointment. I rescheduled for next month and guess what. The moon is void of course that day.
Tony said…
The three stooges!!
T. W. said…
LOL Tony!

Serious, who is the man in the middle?
Chocmint33 said…
Hi TW. Is the Moon void of course when no other planet aspects it? I've never been totally clear on it. Thanks. Hope you had a nice Christmas. :)
T. W. said…
Chocmint33, my Christmas was quiet and peaceful. I pray yours was wonderful!

Yes, that is void of course. It happens as the moon changes signs, about every 3 days.

One of the Friends here has much knowledge about these things, I hope they chime in.

I am not into astrology but I cannot un-know what I know. Don't begin anything new or make plans that day if at all possible. Definitely no surgical procedures but I have heard that is a good time to get a medical test. That is a good time to tap into your creativity and to rest.
Tony said…
T.W the man in the middle is Italy's leader Mussolini. He sided with Hitler in WW2. The dictator was publicly excuted and also was his lady friend.
T. W. said…
Thank you Tony! Hitler and Stalin are more recognizable to me. I think Mussolini was hanged.
Tony said…
T.W you're very welcome! Yes he was hung in public. After his body was taken down with his lady friend both bodies were punched and kicked by the people
Chocmint33 said…
Thanks TW. I also found this interesting info on Moon void of course. She expands on what you said about it. Here's the link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5_JfbFgy2s
T. W. said…
Tony, I did not know about the punching and the kicking. I felt like punching and kicking some people this week but what good would that do.
T. W. said…
chocmint33, thank you. Towards the end she said she avoided things during balsamic moon, the time just before the new moon.


This interested me because I do the same thing and I do not feel settled during that time. That was instinct on my part.


Hmmm. I saw what I think was Shiva sitting in a tiger. I don't study astrology for two reasons : 1. Christian/Hebrew teaching forbids it. 2. It opens a portal to New Age stuff.


The New Age us not harmless. Yes, there is some truth to some of the teachings but that is just a hook for Satan to get you to walk into his trap.


What do you think happened when Adam and Eve ate from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil? What knowledge do you think they gained? Ask a Kabbalah practitioner, they know all about it.
Tony said…
I know the feeling T.W. But words can have a more direct effect on people..especially when it leaves them lost for words!
T. W. said…
Tony, you are absolutely right. I was raised to keep quiet and to be nice at my own expense. My sister says that is why my throat keeps closing and such. Even Jesus called people vipers and told them about themselves. I need to learn cuz if I say what I am thinking I might end up in a fight.
diviner21 said…
The moon is void of course when it makes no applying aspects to any other planet before it leaves the current sign it occupies beforeentering the next zodiacal sign. One tthing that usually holds true about the moonvoid is that no project BEGUN on it will bear issue. Another thing is that whatever you buy on a moon void is unsatisfactory in the end.

T.W. is correct in that during such period , which can last anywhere between about 2 hours to 62 hours , is that its a great period to rest, clean up your space, meditate, etc.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.