Skip to main content

Yet another exit.. more this week..


Comments

Chocmint33 said…
The rats are jumping off the sinking ship. Ha Ha. I wonder who's going to be the violin players as it all goes down. Probably the Babyfart family.
Funny SNL skit. https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/news/usa_today/saturday-night-live-imagines-a-wonderful-life-where-trump-wasn/video_30e77e33-a7e2-541c-bbf5-d4bc827ca131.html
It's a worry that Babyfart can't laugh at himself and finds skit offensive.
CyndiTx123 said…
Your comment Chocmint33 comparing Titanic to the Trump family.....There is no comparison.....I am sure u meant no harm in "haha" on who is going to be the violin players as it goes down...I think your referring to Titanic? FYI- the violin players -who are innocent musicians- played while the Titanic was sinking, since they knew that they would not make it off alive. They played till their deaths. It's way no comparison to the disgusting illegal doings of the Trump family. Just saying....
T. W. said…
I think chocmint33 meant no harm.

My mind went to Nero, not the violin players on the Titanic. Perhaps fiddle would have been the better word even though they are different instruments.
Chocmint33 said…
Sorry I didn't mean any harm. Of course the Titanic victims can't be compared to the Babyfart family. I just meant that the family are going to put on a united front and fight to the end, even when they see they are in a hopeless situation and the end of his presidency is in sight.
T. W. said…
chocmint33 you are forgiven and you are still loved by us. Be free.
CyndiTx123 said…
Chocmint33 all is good. Please forgive me for even typing my comment. I meant no harm by texting that. Gee I need to do a double take on my negativity.. So please forgive me. I just lost my best friend to breast cancer that spread to her brain. I have been low for a while with grief. I called her my Cali girl, since she was California raised and lived in Texas. She was sooo true and kind. I should have stayed off the CD's website. So please don;t hate me. I feel bad. My heart is sad.
CyndiTx123 said…
I want to apologize to all of CD's peeps for my comments made about Chocmint33 comments..I never meant harm or hurt any ones feelings. I do not like to spew negativity & with my grief that I am now experiencing.. I should have just read and moved on. So please forgive me. Sorry Cd. I love your peep's and never would I want any hatin' on me. Going to go pray and meditate. Hugs & love & sorry for my bad attitude.
PS. Trump gets my blood boiling! :)
Chocmint33 said…
Thanks TW - I like your insights and psychic spin on things.
Cyndi - that's okay, not a problem. I'm sorry about your friend. Grief's a complex thing. It comes in waves. I lost a close family member two and a half years ago. It gets better with time, but you always miss them. Be kind to yourself and pamper yourself this Christmas. Hugs and white light.
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123, I am very sorry you lost your friend. Please take comfort knowing she is no longer in pain.

I sensed you meant no harm and just needed to share your thoughts. Please know you are forgiven and loved.
T. W. said…
chocmint33, you are welcome. May God continue to bless you and all the friends.
CyndiTx123 said…
Love you both Chocmint33 & T.W. just going thru a lot and then catching a viral illness from my adorable gb Autumn. Anyway, thanks so much for your kindness and compassion. Having to go into work. My trip coming up to Roatan to see our best friends -who is bldg a beautiful home there - can't come to us too soon. wished it was today. :)
Much love and happy to all.
T. W. said…
CydiTx123, thank you for your love.

Are you going to look into expatriation or are you going to wait on the national colon cleanse to rid us of them orange peels?

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

Keanu Reeves & Alexandra Grant Break Up Reading...

  KEANU REEVES  &  ALEXANDRA GRANT I have done, many, many readings. On the break up of these two and the legal troubles surrounding  them. I stand by them all. As I have told you when I read. I see things as if they are happening now. The timing is hard to pin down. When it actually starts happening. The sequence of events falls into place Below I am going to give you an outline of what has started and will continue to happen. Go back and watch the attached links. Also you can check out the Keanu Reeves playlist. On my You tube Channel. For details of events I am about to lay out. https://youtu.be/FHrRgN0ILL0 https://youtu.be/qBfywZDuFeQ https://youtu.be/xsUOiicLo3Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjU7XZDcNMM&list=PLIEnc2z_cE3Vxto9KyFiIJXai2kqPgAkD https://youtu.be/DP0QW_pDWL8 https://youtu.be/BjU7XZDcNMM So now we have the timing here we go. I SEE Keanu  broke up with Alexandra. In August by Facetime from Europe. He came home sooner than expected and very angry. Oh the lies…