Skip to main content

Can’t wait to hear how crazy Charlie is now..


Comments

yep said…
I have to say Harry lost his sparkle since the wedding. He's lost a lot of weight and looks more and more miserable and unhappy. But he made his bed and now he must lay in it. I don't feel bad for him because he must have known Meghan was sketchy but still married her. They chose each other and I think he's probably in on most of her tactics.
Sana said…
Charlie who?😕
Never liked Harry really. Never had that sparkle at all.👾 Neither does this Megan. Nothing special about her, other than she snaked her way into marrying a royal prince. You know what they say- every story has a snake. 🐉Must be her. And the way she's treating the servant like they're crap. 👀Ought to be taught manners 🃏Bitch will end up in the gutter sooner than later. 💩BUT Karma is doing her job.🧶☯︎ I love that the higher power is at work. ✝︎ Like T.W said - they made their bed now & they must lay in it. Marriage is not something to tread into lightly. 💍Like many stupid nowadays do. Good lord. They should've got a reading from you first, right CD?

Much Love to you all
Take care of yourselves
And T.W I hope your Dad is feeling better (and yes - you as well 😘)
T. W. said…
I agree with the comments here.

I never liked Prince Harry.

I think Charlie is Prince Charles.

Sana L, dad died Monday morning. Funeral was yesterday but he has not been buried. Please do not be alarmed because he looked like he was laughing and smiling. Plus he looked really good in his suit and tie. He is home now.
Sana said…
Im very sorry for your loss, T.W
I lost my dad when I was three

I still feel he's watching over me though

So Charles is Charlie - eh never liked him either. Acted like a jealous pig when Diana became more famous and beloved than he ever were/was/is

Nothings changed there
T. W. said…
Thank you Sana L! I am sorry you lost your dad too. One day we will no longer cry. We will keep the faith.
Tony said…
Meanwhile in the Royal household Prince Phillip has been spotted driving TWO days after his accident..Because he's been given another new car identical to the one he had his accident in!!! Oh well money talks..our money..the good old taxpayer!!!
Anonymous said…
Sorry folks, I don't agree with some of the comments here. I don't see Harry looking miserable. He's in love! Yes, he definitely has lost weight but he looks great and is much fitter. He's probably eating healthier and he's not drinking anymore. He's on the Meghan diet, apparently she's quite into a healthy lifestyle. That's not a bad thing.

I think Harry was desperate to meet someone, get married and to have children. He met Miss Markle and she hitched her wagon to his royal star.

I don't dislike Prince Harry but I do agree he is losing his "sparkle." All thanks to his choice in women.

Christian said it was going to be an interesting year with the royals. Can't wait for the fireworks, especially where Meghan is concerned. Didn't like her pre-marriage, definitely don't like her now. I think she is fake, all those photos showing her smiling and hugging children and putting her hand up to her face giggling like a schoolgirl -- we know you are a tart, Meghan, so quite the act.

Charles and Diana had lots of problems during their marriage but don't put all the blame on Charles. Neither acted properly in that marriage, both had affairs. I think Charles has grown into a good father since Diana's death and a wonderful, caring Grandfather. He seems genuinely happy.

T. W. said…
Anonymous, I appreciate your viewpoint. Thank you for sharing.
CyndiTx123 said…
Much love & prayers T.W. I do remember having to bury my dad with I was in my early 20's.... Just remember your dad will always be around with love & care. love ya!!
T. W. said…
CyndiTx123, thank you for your lovely words. I am sorry you lost your dad too. I hope you are well. Remember I love you too!

Popular posts from this blog

Morning everyone...

 

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

MORE OF THEM & US IN DOWNING STREET… BORIS JOHNSON STRIKES AGAIN…

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-10414175/Five-year-old-girl-explains-Partygate-grandparents-hilarious-video.html   https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411281/Ex-aide-speaks-long-standing-Downing-Street-drinking-culture.html https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10411585/Dominic-Cummings-ready-oath-accuse-Boris-Johnson-lying-Downing-Street-parties.html Them and us... Boris Johnson PM.. Like Father Like Son...  July 05 2020 0 …. Prime Minister Boris Johnson's Dad. Stanley Johnson. Has broken the travel rules. So that he could go to Greece. To look after his house there. Claiming it's essential business. Yeah, right... To fill his pockets... What is wrong is with these  entitled morons... Oh yes... One rule for them... Another for us... So along with Dominic Cummings.   Boris's Dad... To be in Boris's good graces... You just do as you please... Right out of Donald Trumps playbook... What next Boris... ? Tear gas and rubber bullets...