Skip to main content

Fingers Crossed to One & All


Comments

Chocmint33 said…
Happy New Year to CD and all the gang here. :)
Tony said…
Happy New Year Christian. Happy New Year T.W and to everyone here!! Love Tony X
Letty said…
Happy New Year everyone 🎉🎉🥳
T. W. said…
Happy New Year Christian!

Happy New Year chocmint33!

Happy New Year Tony! Panthers won their final game!

Happy New Year LM and quiet, you are loved.


Happy New Year Friends! So many to name. Please post more often.

I love you all!
Tony said…
Great news T.W!!
Jules said…
Happy New Year!
T. W. said…
Amen Tony! The team will be stronger next year!
Tricklem said…
I hope you have a great 2019 Christian. One of your predictions for 2019 made me think of the San-Adreas fault line. I have always felt that an earthquake is going to hit this fault line in my life time. I hope I am wrong...
T. W. said…
Trickle M - I pray you stay safe. Love God and live your life without fear.

As for earthquakes, pay attention to animals and children. Animals flee to the water or higher elevations. Birds fly in very tight formation. Weird looking animals beach themselves.

Children act more anxious. Epileptics may have an episode. If you know any people that have schizophrenia, listen to them. In my opinion, some schizophrenics can tap into the spirit realm in a way that others can't. Some of those hallucinations are messages from the spirit realm. The physical realm is but a shadow. We will all be shocked when we get to the other side.
Tricklem said…
TW- Thank you. I live in Canada, but not near that fault line. I had family that used to be in the Vancouver area that would/will be greatly affected by the quake I feeling coming.

I am looking forward to the day that I cross over to the other side and can see my son again. He is never far from my thoughts and I still miss him greatly.
T. W. said…
Trickle M, I am sorry you lost your son. Please take comfort knowing he is not suffering. I pray you receive the perfect peace that surpasses all understanding.
Jules said…
MUch love to you Trickle M.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.