Skip to main content

For TWs Dad.. Prayers please friends


Comments

Braveheart said…
Prayers and positive thoughts going out 🙏
Talkgirl12 said…
Dear TW

Although no words can take away the sorrow that you bear. May it be comforting to you to know that others care. Love and prayers to you and yours.
Tony said…
Dear T.W Please stay strong with sincere thoughts and prayers. Our faith always gets us through these times. Your dad is in my prayers. Thinking of you Xx
Letty said…
100%prayers and healing ❤️❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Anonymous said…
TW, I am also truly sorry to hear about your father. Don't worry, I believe at the time he heads toward the light, he will have no pain and no fear.
Stef x said…
Not sure how helpful I was, but I did a prayer out for you and your father T.W. Hope you are doing okay as well during this trying time. My heart goes out to you & your family <3
Chocmint33 said…
Positive vibes and healing white energy to TW's Dad.
LM said…
Darling TW all our prayers and healing have been linked from around the world to put you and your family in the middle of this circle of healing and white energy. As Tony said stay strong in your faith and all our love prayers and thoughts will help you through.
Sana said…
Hi TW I'm sending a lot of love and positive healing your way ♥️🙏🏻
Unknown said…
@T.W. Just as LM stated.. I’m sending prayers, love and healing to your family at this time from my side of the world.

CyndiTx123 said…
Much love, strength, & healing prayers for your dad T.W. and also for you & your family. You have a lot of people on Cd's website that love and care for you. Be strong my kindred spirit friend! big Texas love & hugs your way. Thank you CD for letting us know that T.W. needs our support. Much love for your compassion.
T. W. said…
Thank you Friends.

I receive your blessings and prayers.

I will come back later, please do not worry.

With love,

T. W.
Tony said…
Thinking of you T.W with love and prayers ❤🙏🙏
Roxanne said…
Sending love and light for your dad and for you too T.W.
T. W. said…
Thank you Friends.

Today is Monday. Dad passed away this morning. He was suffering and needed to go Home. He was not alone when he passed away.

My family and myself appreciate your prayers.

If you love someone, tell them today. If someone pops into your heart or your mind out of the blue, pray for them, ask God to help them, then contact the person.

Tomorrow is not promised.

With love,

T. W.
Roxanne said…
I am so sorry to hear of your Dad's passing, T.W. Saying goodbye is never easy. Holding you in my thoughts, and in my heart. Sending you love and light. *Hugs*

Roxanne
Tony said…
T.W I am so deeply sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family at such a very sad time. My God bless you all and welcome your Dad into heaven. I've lit a candle for you. With thoughts and love to you across the Atlantic. Love Tony X ❤🙏🙏
Katelyn said…
TW I am sooo sorry for your loss honey, I pray that God will surround you, your family and friends with his love and angels. Saying goodbye is never easy and I understand, I lost my cousin in 2016 and he took his own life and it still hurts. Yes you’re right tell them you love them and hug them tight.
Jules said…
My most sincere condolences TW, sending you much love to comfort and support you. Thinking of you.
LM said…
Darling TW sending you and your family my sincere condolences. Saint Peter would have opened the gates to heaven for your father without hesitation. I know that it hurts and that you have to do your grieving, when the time is right you will see your father again when he comes to visit you and your family. You can always to talk to him and he will always be there to listen and give advice when it is needed.
T. W. said…
I thank you all for your comforting words. Katelyn, I am sorry your cousin was in that kind of pain. I understand you are still hurting about this. One day we will no longer hurt.
quiet said…
T.W.

Prayers sent to angels and guides and God to ease his pain and keep you strong .
Apple Monkey said…
TW I hope you see this. I am so so sorry about your Dad. I have prayed for you and your family the last few days. Sending you much love from the U.K. Apple Monkey ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
T. W. said…
Thank you Apple Monkey!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...