Skip to main content

I know naughty ..


Comments

T. W. said…
Christian, can you do a post on Desmond is Amazing and Queen Lactatia? Why is child protective services not doing anything?

I will give an article link instead of YouTube links. The videos are beyond disturbing.

I will say it. THEY need pedophilia to be decriminalized so they can have an easier time fulfilling their lust for children. Also, THEY need to harm children in this way in order to perform specific Satanic rituals. I am not joking.

Link to article:

The Exploitation of "Drag Kid" Desmond is Amazing

https://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-exploitation-of-drag-kid-desmond-is-amazing/
Tony said…
I think it's hilarious Christian!! I hope that gives the Queen 'paws for thought'!!🤣🤣
Tony said…
Hi T.W yes that's a corgi
Seraphimgirl said…
That's so funny!!! Love it!! Thank you... I needed that laugh... Have a great weekend, Christian!
Jules said…
Yes, that's a corgi!
The irresponsibility of this arrogant human being is jaw-dropping. Let's see if he is charged with reckless driving.
T. W. said…
Tony, thank you for cheering me up today.
Tony said…
It's my pleasure T.W. Anything to make you feel that little bit better. God bless xx
Chocmint33 said…
My condolences to you TW. :):):)
T. W. said…
Thank you Tony and chocmint33. God bless you and keep you as well.
Jules said…
I was absolutely disgusted to learn that the Duke of Edinburgh less than two days after crashing his 4 x 4 is back behind the wheel, not wearing a seat belt on a public road .. this is an absolute disgrace.
T. W. said…
Jules is this for real? I always heard the monarchy considers themselves above the law. I see they haven't responded to the warrant for their arrests. Several Canadian children disappeared after having a picnic with them. The rest of the story is disturbing.
Tony said…
Apparently the police are going to 'have a word' with him. To all motorists it's a criminal offence not wearing a seat belt!! Like I have said before the Royal family are a law unto themselves!!
Jules said…
TW - Unfortunately, yes it's for real. Yesterday, they reported that the police had 'spoken' to the Queen's husband, one can well imagine how that went down. The man is 97 years old, he should have had his license taken off him. Yet, all he was given was an eye test, which apparently he passed.


There were two women in the car and a nine month old baby, Emma Fairweather who was sitting in the back of the car is stating she is lucky to be alive, which she is, she is also reporting that this arrogant pig of man has made no effort whatsoever to apologise to her, she was told she would hear from the Palace after the crash, but was only delivered a nonsensical message from police which said: 'The Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh would like to be remembered to you.'

TW speaks the truth regarding the Queen.
T. W. said…
Jules, this is disturbing. I just saw today that the Queen was driving without a seatbelt today.

I don't care if this is mean, I'm gonna say it. If those devil worshippers want to drive without a seatbelt then I hope something permanent happens to them and no one else.

The Most Dangerous Game


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Most_Dangerous_Game

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.