Skip to main content

Past indicates the future ..


Comments

Tony said…
He's a total waste of space. Sounds like a failed business man!!!
T. W. said…
Millions could face severe cuts to food stamps due to government shutdown

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/government-shutdown-affect-snap-food-stamps-wic-millions-could-face-severe-cuts-in-2019-funding-usda/
T. W. said…
Native Americans and Women with infants and children (WIC nutritional program) are in trouble too.

Have y'all ever seen The Apprentice? Trump has no idea how to run a business. He tells employees what he wants and that is it. The man is incompetent. Anyone who has seen the show and voted for him is FUCKING STOOPID.

By the way, Department of Homeland Security is at risk. Wonder how they are gonna secure the border?
Kay said…
And now people won't be able to eat if food stamps are stopped. If this happens, I'm going to start a go fund me to feed our neighbors.

Kay
T. W. said…
Kay, that is a sweet thing to do.

From what I read people might get the full amount in January. If the shutdown continues people will most likely get nothing for February.

The food banks are already in dire straits. The Walton family (Walmart) dies have a policy of giving food to food banks. I say they should embarrass the president and donate other supplies. You can't use food to brush your teeth and wipe your behind.


If for no other reason Walmart will be able to claim losses and charitable donations on their tax returns. This will decrease any federal income tax they owe. This will decrease the amount of money flowing into the government. Did Trump think about that?

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.