Skip to main content

Happy Valentines Day to ALL....


Comments

T. W. said…
Thank you Christian!

May everyone always feel love.

May everyone show love to others.

With love,

T. W.
Erika said…
Happy Valentine's Day CD. Let there be more love!
Xx
Tony said…
Happy Valentine's to you all!!
Jules said…
Happy Valentines!
CyndiTx123 said…
HAPPY VALENTINES AKA SWEET HEARTS DAY!

I also want to wish all of my gf's a Happy GAL-ENTINES Day today! It's the day before Valentines... A day with you go with your group of friends- no guys allowed and just pig out on food/breakfast...(Amy Poehler invented it) I bought special donuts with hearts on them and took them to work to celebrate with my gf's/co workers. Celebrating our friendship-since we can't go anyway and pig out.... hahahaha! I did get a lot of giggles today from pt's today. :)
Letty said…
Happy VDay everyone ❤️❤️❤️🎈
Roxanne said…
Thank you, CD!! Happy Valentines Day to you too!! *Hugs*
Happy Valentines Day to everyone here!!
Kitt Med said…
Hope you have a great day, Happy Valentines day to you CD!
Anonymous said…
Thank you for being my guiding angel. Than you for giving me strength to go through this. Thank you CD. You are the biggest blessings for people like me.
T. W. said…
Anonymous, you seem sweet.
T. W. said…
Men, give your sweetie the pleasure of a foot long...

...Take them to Subway for lunch.
Katelyn said…
Happy Valentine’s Day you guys seriously everyone here is sooo amazing. Awww, thank you CD you’re the sweetest. TW hahaha I fell over laughing at your comment that’s hilarious XD God really came through me yesterday answering a prayer after so many weeks and I’m so thankful and happy, he is good. Christian, thank you for your wonderful amazing wisdom and advice, seriously there’s no other psychic I’d ever go too, love y’all so much!
Roxanne said…
Love it TW! You're Awesome!!! Maybe one day I'll get to go out
Apple Monkey said…
Oh TW you do make me giggle!
Happy Valentine’s Day all.
Lol Cyndi that’s my perfect day!
CyndiTx123 said…
Love ya A M :) T.W. I do love Sonic's footlongs....hot dogs :)
I did get a subway card for bday in January. Very first one which I will give to my college daughter... But Subway's are yummy too.... Hahaha. came home from work today and surprise... PIzza from Fratelli's.... Wishing everyone a super happy Valentines Day! Sweetheart hugs CD
T. W. said…
I'm happy to provide entertainment!

Katelyn, I am pleased your prayers have been answered!

Sounds like everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Enjoy those footlongs!
Apple Monkey said…
Love you too Cyndi! Did u enjoy your pizza yesterday. Is it nice? We don’t have Fratellis here in the UK.
God bless you all xoxo
Apple Monkey said…
TW we want more!
Love your audience xoxo
Katelyn said…
Thank you TW you are awesome honey :)
T. W. said…
Apple Monkey & Katelyn, I think you are awesome and I love you too!
Apple Monkey said…
You are awesome - love you TW ♥️. Still cracking up about the footlong, 😂

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.