Skip to main content

Hump Day Special.....

Oh what fun it will be.
Watching on MSNBC.
Cohen spill the beans and more.
On Trump & his Grifter family store.
Get your munchies, drinks and chips.
Please don't forget the dips....


Comments

T. W. said…
I don't have MSNBC.

Can someone please let us know here what went down? Thank you!
quiet said…
wish i had the morning off to watch this. I guess CNN will be replaying clips of it though the night. ?
Letty said…
I am ready to hear all the tea!! 😂😂😂
Letty said…
I am watching right now s d convinced that
Some of these angry demonic republicans are
Reptilians
T. W. said…
Letty, you get no argument from me.

Turns out network stations aired the hearing. I refused to watch.

Cohen Threatened Trump’s High School, College to Never Release His Grades


http://sandrarose.com/2019/02/cohen-threatened-trumps-high-school-college-to-never-release-his-grades/



Michael Cohen Calls Trump Racist, Conman, Cheater During Congressional Testimony

http://sandrarose.com/2019/02/michael-cohen-calls-trump-racist-conman-cheater-during-congressional-testimony/