Skip to main content

Prayers & Healing for New Zealand...


Comments

Jules said…
Utterly heartbreaking.
Letty said…
Liove healing and light to them!
Tony said…
So very sad and totally shocking. In my prayers tonight and also in my thoughts with deep sympathy xxx
T. W. said…
I am grieving with you. We have sorrow tonight but joy will come in the morning.
SAMMY SAYS said…
prayers! can you do a reading on louis tomlinson? he just lost his young sister...what happened there? and will he and his family be ok, CD?
Apple Monkey said…
Heartbreaking. Those poor people RIP.
karen said…
So shocking .All our prayers are with you NZ

We are on holiday in NZ and witnessed some of this it was truly frightening...Poor innocent people ..
Talkgirl12 said…
I watch on TV in complete disbelief that this horrible act of evil was being committed upon innocent fellow human beings in a place of worship. My prayers and thoughts are with them on this very sad day.
Chocmint33 said…
So sad for a lovely country. RIP to victims. Healing and prayers for survivors and New Zealand.
LM said…
We have a saying here Kia Kaha meaning stay strong and another one Aroha meaning Love. We will stay strong and love we will give and receive. God bless to each and everyone who has sent prayers and Aroha.
Christian is there anything you can see for NZ please?
Melic21 said…
I am embarrassed to be an Australian at this point, absolutely shocking and i feel so sorry for all of those innocent people my prayers are with everyone affected xx
Katelyn said…
God I pray for all those affected.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.