Skip to main content

Because he's a CROOK...


Comments

T. W. said…
I don't understand it either. Yes rasPutin helped him but Trump didn't have to run for office to begin with.

Hillary was the best choice but I wish better people ran for office. I really wish she chose someone else to be her running mate (vice president). In my opinion that man cost her votes.


I also wish Hillary was vice president while Obama was president. Either way, she was winning back then because the Secretary of State position is the best government job to have in my opinion.


We will see what happens with the next election. Right now, Elizabeth Warren appears to be the best candidate running.


Some psychics claim the next president will be female.


Speaking of psychics, some people are still taking Christian's predictions. Look at the date the other person/people make the prediction and look at the wording.


If these people got real insight it would be in their own words and not posted 2 or more weeks after a real psychic such as Christian posts.


Oh!


Christian's coded predictions from last year are very clever! They have been unfolding according to the "code." Nostradamus would be proud.


https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2018/12/2019-predictions.html?m=1
T. W. said…
In regards to prediction #14 & #20

(https://psychicgossip.blogspot.com/2018/12/2019-predictions.html?m=1)

Please have cash on hand and if you have credit cards please pay your balances as quickly as you can. Also, do all you can not to use cards when after the next Wall Street crash.

Remember, cash is king.

Don't believe me? Ask your black friends...
Letty said…
I really think that if congress can’t get him out
If office he will end up being killed
mallaiah said…
that's nice post. Thank you for sharing.
gomoviemama

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.