Skip to main content

Just a reminder....


Comments

Letty said…
Those are demonic entities working with Trump
T. W. said…
Insane Clown Posse
T. W. said…
Christian, can you do a post on Angelina Jolie?

The National Enquirer is claiming:

1. Angie is dying and is leaving her money and her production company to Maddox

2. Maddox is acting as man of the house

According to older blind items:

1. Maddox is man of the house in every sense if the word

2. Angie traffics children and teens

3. Angie traffics children so those kids can engage in sexual activities with her children
Anonymous said…
TW! No way is Miss Angie dying. Maddox might be the "little man" of the house but not in every sense of the word. Angie strikes me as a very good Mom. Every photo of her children they look very happy, well mannered. I don't believe she would ever be involved in trafficking children for her own children's benefit, no way in hell. She is a humanitarian, a philanthropist. She loves children, not just her own. She has given millions to third world countries. If she wants her children to have sex, she could pay professionals to do that discreetly (which of course she doesn't and wouldn't).

The National Enquirer is a rag. They make up ridiculous stuff. If I were Angie, I would sue their ass for millions. Don't believe this carp, Angie is alive and well and does not traffic children.

Cap Anonymous
T. W. said…
Cap Anonymous

I have been reading the National Enquirer for over 30 years. They tend to get the scoop on things. Oftentimes they wait years to be vindicated.


They were even nominated for a Pulitzer Prize for breaking the Johnathan Edwards scandal.

As for Angie's kids looking happy, I have seen many photos in print and online of Shiloh looking unhappy. I have seen some pics of Pax and/or Maddox looking unhappy as well.
Anonymous said…
TW, I will agree that Pax and Maddox look unhappy MOST OF THE TIME, if not ALL THE TIME. They rarely ever smile. LOL Shiloh, yeah, I don't know what's going on with her either. She seems to be leaning toward looking male but she was born a female. That in itself is probably confusing especially to a young child. I am sure the Enquirer gets it right for some stories, but I'd stick to People magazine, they report the truth (inasmuch as possible). The Enquirer has been sued so many times I am amazed they are still producing.
T. W. said…
Hi Anonymous!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us!


Angie claims a 2-year old Shiloh told her she was a boy. Shiloh was a kid, kids don't tell parents what to do. Kids don't know much.


Anyway, when Goat Lucy demands payments, some people can transgender their children as a form of payment. Other payments include divorce and murder.


As far as lawsuits, the Enquirer has won plenty of them. I do know the company was recently sold. I also think Christian said they would go bankrupt.


I have been reading People magazine for a long time. That is a PR publication, it is no longer any good. There is a reason Enty calls it Knee Pads. Gotta kiss celebrity butt. Jennifer Garner is on the cover as the most beautiful person.


If that ain't proof of People magazine being a joke, think about the photo they used when they declared Brad Pitt to be the most beautiful person. I am still laughing at this. I bet he had that look on his face when Angelina crossed the line and he decided to divorce her

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.