Skip to main content

Alabama bound....


Comments

Susan Miller said…
This nightmare will never end.
Kay said…
Why is this always on the women??? Men can use condoms, and if they have sex without a condom, be fined with death. Let's see how they like it to be THEIR responsibility and not the female's responsibility!

I'm joking about the death part, but let the punishment be steep, so steep that they will NEVER forget to wear a condom again.
Kristy said…
Susan, it doesn't seem like it will.
Letty said…
Thus country is going backwards

So disappointing
Jules said…
One step forward and a million back.
T. W. said…
I agree with Unknown.

One politician said MOTHERS have the right to abort their babies.


If an unborn is a clump of cells and is not a person then why is the pregnant human incubator called a mother and the unborn is called a baby or a child?


If the unborn is called a clump of cells then why does the human incubator need grief counseling after an abortion?


In Jesus' name I pray no woman will have to make the decision whether to keep or abort her unborn child. I pray all children conceived are healthy and end up in living homes. Amen.
Sana said…
A 74-year-old Republican woman (kay Ivey) signed the legislation (or what is called now). Shame on her, no wonder there is such a hard fight for women's rights - it's because of women like her. This woman is a teacher but has made it official how painfully stupid she is. Sending BLessings towards the citizen. Hope USA recovers after Trump's residency - this is really insane and goes directly against human rights.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.