Skip to main content

Dear Leader Un......


Comments

T. W. said…
I like this meme.

Julian Assange Transferred To Prison Hospital Unable To Properly Speak or Walk

http://www.judiciaryreport.com
T. W. said…
What is happening?!


Robert Mueller has stepped down and refuses to testify in Congress.


https://youtu.be/eTEhqYy1urE


http://www.judiciaryreport.com/


Also from the article:

"I'm not trusting the word of Mueller, a war criminal, who lied to Congress about "weapons of mass destruction" to aid former President George W. Bush, in invading Iraq and killing 1,000,000 people. I'm not trusting the word of Mueller, the man who is the architect of the FBI's illegal torture program. I'm not trusting the word of Mueller, who repeatedly and criminally spied on the American people.

I'm not trusting the word of Mueller, a corrupt, racist law enforcement official who was repeatedly sued for abusive acts against blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Muslims. I'm not trusting the word of Mueller, a man who repeatedly engaged in criminal negligence at the FBI, costing thousands of people their lives."

[...]


"I saw the above posted item on Twitter yesterday and it makes sense. For years I've referred to Mueller as "Fuhrer Mueller" and "Nazi" on this site (FBI Ignored Mortgage Catastrophe and FBI Still Lying About FOIA Files), as he has been formally accused of racism and racial abuse by FBI agents and members of the public alike, who sued him for said offenses. A quick search of Pacer will reveal the lawsuits against Mueller to that effect, for criminally abusive behavior against blacks, Hispanics, Asians and Muslims.

Mueller is not a common name like Smith. Mueller is an uncommon name. The mere fact Mueller shares the same surname as a Nazi war criminal (the Holocaust), whom he also looks a lot like, not to mention behaves like (had a hand in the war in Iraq that left 1,000,000 Iraqis dead in what constitutes war crimes) says they are related. What a disgusting strain of DNA. The two of them are an abomination. How could any human being be so evil."
Anonymous said…
CD hey do you see Rob Pattinson making Batman, and if so how will he be?? Also is him and Suki waterhouse done now? She’s in London and he’s in LA. A magazine reported they broke up?! Is that’ true?

Thank you, Justine
T. W. said…
Now Trump is slapping Mexico with 5% tariffs.

Watch Mexico come out on top.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.