Skip to main content

Wolf of the Whitehouse....


Comments

T. W. said…
Thank you Christian!

Why is the Sussex Baby named Archie?!



Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Name Their Son Archie Harrison



On Wednesday, hours after introducing their son to the world, the royal couple revealed his full name as Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.

Royal reporter Rebecca English confirmed that Archie will not have a title. "I've had it confirmed Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor will have no title. He will simply be Master Archie," she tweeted.


http://sandrarose.com/2019/05/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-name-their-son-archie-harrison/
Psychic Gossip said…
Archie is also Prince Georges nickname https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7006803/Prince-Harry-Meghan-reveal-newborn-son-called-Archie.html
T. W. said…
Oh my God!

Christian, is MeAgain trying to get on Will and Kate's bad side? Is she trying to get banished from the kingdom?


Why not name the child Lucien it Luke in honor of their beloved god? I am serious. Oh. That's right. That would be too obvious.

Arthur would have been a better choice cuz ain't no way that boy will become king.
Anonymous said…
Archie. Archie! Names have energy. This is not good energy! This is not a good name (my apologies to any people out there reading this post named Archie). I agree, Arthur would have been a better choice. I don't like Arthur either, but the name carries a lot of clout. What I would like to know is will the truth about the delivery of this child ever come out? In some photos (very few), Meghan's pre-delivery face shape looked more plump. But the majority looked exactly the same. The only difference is her makeup artist used a ton of highlighter on her forehead and cheek areas, to give her that pregnancy "glow."
T. W. said…
The dingbat known as Tyra Banks has changed her name to BanX. Just BanX. Not Spanx.

I think this was not too bright. People know her name already. Brand names and household names are valuable intangible assets.



Tyra Banks Explains Why She Changed Her Name to BanX


http://sandrarose.com/2019/05/tyra-banks-explains-why-she-changed-her-name-to-banx/

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.