Skip to main content

Flowers are worth a 1.000 words..


Comments

Letty said…
Tarot reader Joseph magi reads only on royals
And he has very interesting videos
A must see!!!
T. W. said…
Whoever created that Trump Baby is missing out on a golden opportunity to make money.
T. W. said…
The queen wore a beautiful tiara.

Blind item claims Meghan Markle was not there because a member of tRump's group was one of her "clients"
Anonymous said…
Joseph Magi is so biased, mainly a Megan Markle hater, that I do not trust his readings. Even when the cards aren't negative he stretches to make them so as to her. No credibility.
Anonymous said…
God bless the Queen! An extraordinary woman!
T. W. said…
I agree with both Letty and Anonymous.

I have learned things I cannot unlearn. I'll repeat a story for those that haven't seen my original comment.

Joseph Magi was shuffling cards for a reading. One card jumped out of his hand. He stated he did not know why that happened, then he picked it up and added it back to the deck to be shuffled.

THAT IS AN AMATEUR MOVE

Joseph should have stopped what he was doing and read that card. The spirit beings were telling him something important.

Each card tells a story.

Each combination of card tells a story.

What people do not know is that there are evil spirits that whisper in your ear and provide further interpretation.

Tarot cards have spirit beings attached to them.

Playing cards do not. However, if you are using a deck of playing cards for the purposes of fortune telling the evil spirits will come to you.

If you are spiritually sensitive then it is best to avoid playing cards. I don't even play Solitaire in the computer.

In case anyone does not know, NEVER play with Ouija boards. Do NOT even touch them. If someone has one in their home, their workplace, etc. GET OUT and do not return.
Anonymous said…
TW, Whoa, whoa, whoa! Double whoa!
What you wrote about tarot cards blows my mind! I am spiritually sensitive, an empath, and I just purchased some Tarot cards. Haven't had time to use them yet. Why do tarot cards have spirit beings attached to them?

CAP Anonymous
T. W. said…
I do not know the why or the how of tarot cards and ouija boards having spirits. Perhaps the fallen Angel's told people how to create a point of contact between the physical realm and the demonic realm.

My advice is to burn the cards and have some Christians cast demons out of your home.

If you are in the US you can call this number for help:


+1-719-635-1111
Anonymous said…
TW, Thanks for the info. I think I'm just going to return them back to the store!
T. W. said…
CAP Anonymous, you have a right to get your money back. Personally I would burn them so no one else has to touch them.

Maybe say sprayer, asking God to protect everyone who touches those cards?

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.