Skip to main content

Pot callling the Kettle.....


Comments

T. W. said…
He's mad because he just found out she called him "misogynist" and "divisive."

You'd think a person who ran a conglomerate and is currently President of the United States of America would have a thicker skin.
T. W. said…
Lots of interesting gossip today.


1. Fergie Officially Filed For Divorce From Josh Duhamel


http://dlisted.com/2019/06/01/fergie-officially-filed-for-divorce-from-josh-duhamel/#more-339703



2. Multi-Millionaire Televangelist Kenneth Copeland Claims Commercial Airplanes Are Full Of Demons So He Buys Private Jets



http://dlisted.com/2019/06/01/multi-millionaire-televangelist-kenneth-copeland-claims-commercial-airplanes-are-full-of-demons-so-he-buys-private-jets/




3. Robert Pattinson Is Officially ‘The Batman’



https://variety.com/2019/film/news/robert-pattinson-batman-1203230054/amp/




4. China Targets FedEx in ‘Warning’ to U.S.



https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-06-01/china-launches-investigation-into-fedex-xinhua



5. Philippines' Duterte says he was once gay but 'cured' himself after meeting his ex-wife



https://www.foxnews.com/world/duterte-gay-cured-himself-wife.amp
Anonymous said…
@T.W. You got all the tea🍵!!! 😂 😆
T. W. said…
I love you Anonymous!

You should watch the Kenneth Copeland video. DListed has it or you can go to YouTube. It is about 12 minutes long.
Anonymous said…
I believe Meghan was truly pregnant (sorry TW and Jules).
I believe she gave birth to her son (not a surrogate).
I believe she gained quite a bit of weight in her ninth month.
I believe she is her own person, independent, and intelligent.
I think she might have given birth a wee bit earlier (okay, a couple of week's earlier) than what the media reported (but who really cares).
I think Meghan has a lot of power (mainly, however, due to her marrying a Royal and the riches, status, etc., that comes with that).
I think Meghan will abuse her power at times (and at other times, she will put it to good use).
I think next year we will see Meghan even more confident, more opinionated, wearing more designer clothes and shoes (to the max), and possibly more makeup and maybe even nail polish.
I think she's going to push her power and try to change the Royals (baaaaad move, girl).
I don't think Harry and Meghan will last (they will sadly divorce).
I think once the queen passes, she will be relieved and will further express her freedoms(now the head honcho is gone). (I think it will backfire and create distance between Harry and her).

CAP Anonymous
T. W. said…
Cap Anonymous - You have a right to your opinions and I thank you for respectfully sharing them.
Anonymous said…
Anonymous,

I agree with most of what you have said though I think Kate and Meghan are mtfs and had surrogates.
Letty said…
Hi T.W 😊🌸
T. W. said…
Meghan Markle claims Priyanka Chopra visited her and the baby. Chopra stated in a published report this never happened.

Has anyone seen this "baby"?


I agree with Anonymous.
Anonymous said…
Hey TW and Anonymous!
What is mtfs?
Thanks, CAP Anonymous
Jules said…
There is absolutely no need to say sorry to me Cap Anonymous.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.