Skip to main content

A prayer for Sunday....


Comments

T. W. said…
Dear God,

You are the Light and the source of Light. Your Light shines and the darkness cannot overcome it. I am asking that Your Light within us humans shine brighter. Help us see the darkness for what it is. Help us make the darkness flee. Help us to keep Your Light that is within us shine brightly forever. In Jesus's name I pray. Anen.
writestuff said…
You have the most beautiful prayers, T.W. Thank you!
Anonymous said…
Amen TW
Kay said…
What is going on today??
T. W. said…
write stuff, you are very kind!

I learned something a few years back and I will share with all of you:

If you're prayers aren't getting answered, change your prayers!

If you don't like the answer, ask a different question!
T. W. said…
Unknown, the answer is unknown to me. Ha ha ha!

Seriously, I pay little attention to the mainstream media. It's bad for my health to see what they are reporting.
Cordelia said…
TW your words are an inspiration
T. W. said…
Thank you Cordelia! You are so sweet!

Maybe everything I say and write should be a prayer. That way I won't keep sticking my foot in my mouth. I should pray a out that a d command healing.


Hmmmm...


Isaiah had a piece of coal from the altar touch his lips. God touched Jeremiah's lips and put His words into Jeremiah's mouth.


Dear God,

Please clean my mouth, thoughts, and communications. Please touch me and place Your thoughts into my mind and heart. Please touch my eyes so I can see the way You see. Please touch my ears so I hear and listen the way you do. Please touch me and help me stay silent when I need to be silent. Please touch me and put Your words into my mouth and help me speak Your words. Please help me be pleasing to You. Please help me so that all I say and do glorifies You. Please do the same for those who pray this prayer for themselves. In Jesus's name I pray. Amen.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.