Skip to main content

Friday thought...


Comments

Cordelia said…
The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place
Chick'sOpinion said…
Cordelia

You can say that again.

And I'm fairly certain that Boris Johnson doesn't care if his communication is effective.

Yes he seems quite an arrogant character.

Jean-Claude Junker, the European Commission President has been driven mad by him.

And as for the Irish Backstop, the Irish deputy Prime Minister, Simon Coveney has basically called Boris Johnson a liar. Over claims of progress on the issue.

The Irishman said yesty, 'we are NOT close to a deal'

And its starting to come out that Boris is scarily similar to Trump on the Environment.

On global warming .. He claimed it is 'a primitive fear without foundation'

Really?

So, 1000's of scientists are wrong. And Boris Johnson is right.

Is he on crack?

If Boris Johnson doesn't want comparisons with Trump. Then he should make greater efforts not to emulate his beliefs.

And Boris should have a long hard look...review Trump's current popularity.

Yes not as popular in the U.S he once was. Even the hard core Republicans are done with his lies.

And his Crime Family.
T. W. said…
Cordelia

If you write a book full of wise sayings I will buy it.
Cordelia said…
TW bless your heart.

Most of these sayings are the wisdom of other writers and they seem to resonate with what I am feeling. I'm really happy you like them.

Thank you for bringing a smile to my face.
Anonymous said…
So, here we go. The U.S is much more closer today with entering into a War with Iran.

In some ways it’s justified.

But really. It’s just a lot of scratching the back of Saudi Arabia.

Who is a partner country to the U.S .

Cause they , the Saudis are pissed off about their oil processing plants being targeted and destroyed last week. By some drones.


Surely to god, the waters of the Strait of Hormuz out there in the Persian Gulf, could be protected. And international ships flowing through .....it with oil onboard.

Could be protected ....In a far simpler way.

Not war.

This feels like the faked reasoning for the invasion of Iraq to me.

And for a start. It’s more than likely Yemeni Houthi Rebels, who destroyed those Saudi Arabian Processing Plants last week.

Not the Iranians.
T. W. said…
Cordelia, you are sweet! I thank you for sharing wise words with us!
Chick'sOpinion said…
That's strange.

My post above on the 'U.S entering into a war with Iran' came up as posted as Anonymous.

As anonymous??? That's weird.

Can someone tell me why. Is it because I posted it on my iPhone instead?

T. W. said…
Are you logged in to blogger and google with your iPhone?

I’ve had mine a little over a month. My nephews swear iPhones are easier to work with. No. They aren’t.

I’ve used Android for more than 10 years. When you switch from that to iPhone you will have headaches. You can download some Google apps but you will not have full functionality. Even chrome is $hitty.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Thanks TW. I will check. I usually don't post on my iPhone.

Usually my Samsung only. Never had this problem where posts convert to be posting as anonymous.

I will fix it. Don't worry.
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion

Everything will work out!

PS

I have trouble posting anything from my iPhone too.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Not a good sign... My constant dream last night...

 

Morning everyone...