Skip to main content

He He....


Comments

Chick'sOpinion said…
Is that supposed to be that vile little Corsican, Napoleon?

The one who murdered everyone all over Europe.

Well we know he met justice. At Waterloo.

But even better. Napoleon died in exile on the Island of St Helena.

Of a Stomach Ulcer.

Funny that.

Because Trump has gastrointestinal problems.

Made worse by the fact that he loves junk food.

So is Palm Beach Trump's island of St Helena?

Could be. Cause it has a similar hot climate.

And there's sure to be a MacDonalds there.

So Trump can stuff his stomach full of high salt high fat hamburgers.

Not good for his blood pressure either.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Or did the British poison Napolean Bonaparte?

Slowly.

By adding poison to his wine each time.

They think possibly.

Well. A resignation by Trump. Will certainly be like Napoleon's surrender at Waterloo.

All together guys for an Abba moment

'Waterloo, I was defeated you won the War
Waterloo, promise to love you for ever more
Waterloo, Couldn't escape if I wanted to
Waterloo, knowing my fate is to be with you
Waterloo, finally facing my Waterloo'
T. W. said…
Thank you Christian and Anonymous for my laugh today!!!
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

There’s plenty of evidence Donald Trump Junior ain’t too bright.
Cordelia said…
TW hope you're feeling the love out there for you - with you all the way.
T. W. said…
Cordelia - God bless you. I am feeling the love.

Chick’sOpinion - lol!
T. W. said…
I heard part of the reason Napoleon lost is because he had to stop what he was doing to scratch his hemorrhoids.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.