Skip to main content

Prayers for our Aussie family


Comments

Sana said…
Sending prayers and love to all people - praying for all people close to the Fire to be safe - please God help them 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻🤲🏻
Stef x said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said…
Sending loving prayers to the people of Australia that conditions will ease.

I hope that world leaders can come together and take climate change seriously and look after mother earth for future generations.
Tony said…
Sending prayers and love to those who are suffering from this awful tradegy. Our thoughts are with you all. 🙏🙏🙏
Chick'sOpinion said…
Amy

Well said. Meteorologists here are saying because of climate change we can expect Fire Storms as normal now wth Bushfires.
Chocmint33 said…
Yes prayers and rain we need. Thanks. I hope Chick's Opinion stays safe. I'm a bit concerned about the approaching Full-Moon early on Wednesday morning. Extra prayers needed then.
T. W. said…
Dear God,

I thank you for saving life. I thank you for moving on the behalf of Australia. I thank you for helping people and wildlife. I thank you for sending steady gentle rain to help put out the fires. I thank you for speaking the word to put out the fires and to restore life and hope. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
Stef x said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miranda said…
I wonder if Australia has access to Chinook helicopters who could drop water bombs over the affected areas?
Chick'sOpinion said…
Miranda

They Water Bomb with helicopters all the time.

I had them travelling over my house back and forth till 9pm the other night.

They also use large planes to drop fire retardant and water.

Today is a day of Fire Risk emergency here in Australia.

And almost all schools are closed in my State. Lots of workplaces not opening.
Because it's expected to be 37 degrees today. And theres way too many fires currently.

My daughter rang me really worried last night, to tell me that a family friend of ours has chosen to stay on, on her remote farm. Despite being surrounded by 3 really bad bushfires. Actually 4.

And the rest of her family evacuated days ago. This woman has a drinking problem. And wouldn't listen to reason...to leave.

She is at Bellbrook, near Kempsey. She can't be rescued now as it stands.

As most Australians know, the cops and fire service close the roads in. And out.
So we feel no one will save her now except God.
And she can't leave Any way.
And the family have lost contact with her.
As the power goes in a bushfires.
Quite early.
Her name is Jody.
Please pray for her.

Also my uncle lives at Port Maquarie which has had 2 Out Of Control' fires since Sunday. My cousin messaged me this morning worried for her elderly father up there.

Thank you for your kind prayers.

Know that they go to the people who need them. Who are in high distress at the moment.
And there are many... fleeing there houses at present in Australia.

I am OK. Because the nearest bushfire to me is under control. Yesterday, I decided to bite the bullet. And do a 'bushfire Survival Plan'.
Which we are all supposed to have in place.
Most don't do it till last minute.

Mine included an itemised list of things I will take.
But no defending the house stuff. Just going.

I am content with this.
Because i have learned from experience. If you don't have a List when you evacuate. You forget so many things.
As you are not thinking straight.
And most Australian don't evacuate till last minute.
They are pretty used to bushfires being close to their houses/farms.
karen said…
These fires are so frightening we are surrounded by them atm.We are going to have to evacuate.
We need rain so desperately in Australia.
Jules said…
Prayers for all those caught up in the wildfires. I pray God brings a swift end to them.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Karen

What region are you in?

I am in the Hunter Valley. Claimed yesterday to be one of the highest risk areas.

There was another bad fire again yesterday at Rothbury. North Rothbury this time.

My cousin's son works in a restaurant in the vineyards up there.

He had to come home by mid morning

The smoke blew to us overnight.

Karen ...hopefully you did evacuate.

Leaving early is always better than leaving late.

Also cause of the smoke inhalation.

Remember we sleep through breathing in all that smoke too.

Not good for us

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.