Skip to main content

Sunday Thought....


Comments

Chick'sOpinion said…
I don't even think Richard Nixon was as bad as Trump
Chick'sOpinion said…
I think Trump has changed politics forever.

On Oct 23 Trump Tweeted that those who don't support him are,

'Human Scum.

He also said,

'Never Trumper Republicans, though on respiration, not many left, are in certain ways worse and more dangerous for our country than the Do Nothing Democracts'

When he was first President, he was Tweeting 9 times a day. Usually the content turned over decades of U.S Policy.

In one Tweet.

It's a fact, plenty are disgusted with alot of his Tweets. Including me.

But I think his Tweets have changed politics forever. And created a new normal.

He's redefined Tweeting for Leaders.

To dictate.

Take for example when Trump Tweeted in 2018.
When huge numbers of migrants from Central America were amassing on the U.S border.

Trump, in exasperation over the issue Tweeted the folliwing,

'If unable to do so I will call up the U.S military and close our Southern border '

Trump has created a new standard I think. For how a dictator, dictates.

And it will be used in an oppressive way in future.

There are young politically ambitious people watching today and how Trump rules.
They are picking up tips.

And think when they are powerful. They'll do it the same.

But better.

Unfortunately for all those who despise Trump.

He has some secret admirers.

And that's what worries me.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Sorry about spelling mistakes guys.

I try to proof read. But time prevents

But as they say,

Spellings are made by people.

Dictionaries just eventually reflect popular choices.

Sorry school teachers.

That opinion would be rather unpopular in your circles.

And something you hope doesn't catch on.
T. W. said…
No worries Chick’sOpinion! You are very wise, especially with politics. I thank God for you.
T. W. said…
This is not the dick I need...

Ha ha ha...


Dear God, please help me continue to remain abstinent until marriage. Please greatly reward my patience and obedience to you in this matter. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
Chick'sOpinion said…
While Richard Nixon's term as President was pivotal in regards to corruption. He could at least claim that he brought in the Environmental Protection Agency.

That was a very new thing.

He also achieved Nuclear Arms control Agreements with the Soviet Union. And arms reduction.

Trump has focussed on nearly starting wars in some respects. In a very reckless way.

And I believe wouldn't even sign the Paris Agreement in regards to Climate.

Was Richard Nixon as devious and as calculating as Trump?

Well, one of Richard Nixon's big mistakes. Was being so slow in bringing all the young soldiers back from the War in Vietnam. (Withdrawal)

This didn't do much to reduce the 1000's of young angry hippy protesters, who assembled outside the White House for his entire term.

And while the Vietnam War dragged on.... 1000's of U.S Serviceman continued to die.

We now know that Richard Nixon did this slow withdrawal from Vietnam.... to deliberately prolong the War there. To postpone the collapse of South Vietnam (The Fall of Saigon) Until after his re-election in 1972.

Very strategic. And evil in my view.

Congress ultimately stopped military operations in Vietnam. Not Nixon.

So is Trump as calculating as Richard Nixon? Well. I think Trump is far worse.

Because of his links to Russia. Denying Military Aid to Ukraine. Having his family in key high security government positions.

The list is endless.
Chick'sOpinion said…
And like TW commented earlier.

Richard Nixon resigned before he was impeached.

Trump will do the same I think.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

And I thank God for you.

And may you be granted the power of abstinence.

If it's your choosing.

'Be smart and sex free, then you won't end up with HIV'

And .......

Don't do a thing, without that ring!
T. W. said…
Chick'sOpinion, I thank you for your blessings!

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.