Skip to main content

THE END IS NIGH.......


Comments

Johanna said…
Hi CD, I hope the email address for a reading question is still current. Thanks for all you do for us.

~ Johanna ~
Anonymous said…
Ha Ha, love this!

CAP Anonymous


P.S. Harry Styles is hosting Saturday Night Live this week!
Chick'sOpinion said…
Is there no situation or event that Meghan Markle wont exploit for money and PR.

I refer to the fiasco that has blown up over Meghan Markle's obvious deal she cut with British designer, Stella Macartney.

To wear a £1000 Stella Macartney coat to the WW1 Rememberance Day Memorial Service.

That the British Royals always lead in.

The obvious facts are .... Meghan agreed to wear the coat for a fee. Which Stella Macartney happily paid.

The outrage has been from the public has been. How could Meghan Markle sink that low to exploit such a solemn occasion like the WW1 Rememberance Day Memorial Service.

To flog a coat. For cash.

No.... this is a new low as far as I'm concerned.

And Stella Macartney is equally despicable in this.

Stella MaCartney even went on Social Media and posted words to the effect of ...

'hey thanks for wearing one of my designs'

When it is patently obvious it was a merchandising deal.

I can imagine how furious Paul Macartney would be with his daughter Stella. Over this.

The poor judgement.

And complete lack of respect for such somber occasion.

Where the focus is quite rightly supposed go be and only be the remembering of those who died and served in WW1.

I knew Meghsn Markle couldn't even do a Royal Engagement right.

She just doesn't have a dignified approach to be a Royal.

I'm sorry if some don't agree with me.

But Meghan Markle needs to stop being a Royal.

And either get into politics. Or business.

Where shes far more suited.

And she can cut deals and flog shit. Including herself... all day.

And it won't affect anyone.
Chick'sOpinion said…
CD How pissed off is the Queen about Meghan Markle doing a Merchandising deal with Stella MaCartney at the WW1 Rememberance Day Memorial?

With that Now famous black coat.
Chocmint33 said…
Chick's Opinion - that was the problem were saw with Meghan from the beginning when she started dating Harry. We saw her as not having a hope in hell of fitting in with the royal family because of huge cultural differences. She's a Hollywood girl which is polls apart from being a tow-the-line English royal which is about being a public servant to the crown, not being a celebrity where you flog products or yourself for financial gain. She just doesn't understand their way of life and it's still very foreign to her. She definitely needs to stop being a Royal for her future happiness and welfare.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Chocmint33

Yeah. The sooner the better Meghan gets out of the Royal family the better.

For their sake and hers.

She just doesn't get it.

Or doesn't want to.

She's probably doing alot of this as rebellion.

For them being so nasty and unaccepting of her.

That's not an excuse. Grow up.

Like all bad relationships.

You owe it to yourself. To get out of it.

And show a bit of responsibility for your own happiness. And others.

But no. Meghan is gonna hang in there as long as it takes.

Till she feel her Star power as an international celebrity is high enough.

And she's made enough money from that.

She's all about Brand Meghan.

Notice Prince Harry barely features in her branding.

Because she's paving the way. For her 'career' in future without him.

It's all so contrived.
It's nauseating.
T. W. said…
Chick’sOpinion

1) I agree with your opinion. Despite being one of the Lovely Leo’s like myself, Meghan is not royal material. Chelsea Clinton would have been a better match but she has a husband. Shoot. I would be a better choice but I am not attracted to either Wills or Harry. Charles looks better to me & I like to hear him talk. Darn Scorpios. Gotta avoid them.

2) Someone else said Prince Phillip ruined Prince Charles. I agree.

3) I take it “flog” is slang? I’ve never seen it used as slang before.
T. W. said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

Yes. you are right

Flog is slang for sell.
Chick'sOpinion said…
Anonymous

Did you see that bizarre knitted vest Harry Styles wore out recently ?

OK guys find it online. It was in the daily Mail the other day.

But picture this, it was a white Knitted vest without a V Neck with big Navy coloured Knitted Sheep all over it.

He mostly dresses beautiful.

But on this night he clearly got dressed in the dark.

It's like something your nana gives your for Christmas. That you will never wear.

No. He needs to be arrested by The British Fashion Police over it.

For crimes against male fashion.
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

I agree. Prince Charles has a beautiful speaking voice.

But was never hot.

Even when he was 31. He looked like a grandad.
Everything I've read about Lady Diana proves that she was actually in love with Prince Charles.

That was her big problem.

Of all the hot men around in the UK in the early 80's. Prince Charles certainly wasn't one of them.

I've concluded Lady Diana had strange taste in men.

Though Oliver Hoare, who she had an affair with, was actually really good looking. And Robert Palmer, the British singer.

It's nice Robert Palmer never revealed one bit of info about their affair.

He died reasonably young.

Perhaps he would of.

They all write their Tell All books eventually

There's very little honour and respectability these days.

The only thing that stops them. Is the possibility of getting sued.
T. W. said…
Thanks Chick’sOpinion!

Are you talking about the Sheep Vest?

What is that boy thinking?!
T. W. said…
Robert Palmer was with Lady Diana?! I hope he sang for her.

I do know she hung out with Freddie Mercury & they allegedly went to a gay club together. According to the story she was wearing a disguise.

Yeah, Prince Charles ain’t hot but based on what little I know about him he is more my speed than Wills. Prince Harry is DEFINITELY not for me. Nazi jerk.

I wonder if people give Camilla Prince Charles branded tampons for Christmas and wedding anniversary...
Chick'sOpinion said…
TW

If Robert Palmer sang to Lady Diana....it would have been his song, Addicted to Love.

Cause the pursuit of love was a big focus in her life.

Yes. I believe Old Fashioned is coming back.

The fallout from the #metoo campaign will be men less willing to show their interest in women. In the workplace.

They are gonna be too scared.

Unless they get reported for sexual harassment.

And lose their job as a result of it.

So unfortunately girls who would have been asked out. W

Won't be.

Plus. As difficult as some men will find it.

They will start keeping their hands to themselves.

All the time.

And they will be keeping the topics of conversations clear.

And sex free

Innuendo free

Swearing free

Sexist free

Ageist free

Gender free

See its like old fashioned days.

But more.
T. W. said…
Hmmmm.

These are my personal thoughts:

You date when you are not marriage minded.

You court a person you think is marriage material for you.

I’m too old for dating, I need courtship.

I guess you all figured I have traditional values. God will provide at the appropriate time.

In the meantime, I’m gonna enjoy some off-color jokes and make outrageous comments to keep myself entertained.

Popular posts from this blog

Alexandra Grant. More lies? Did she forget she married another person 10 years ago... & is still married... UPDATE...

  I had a dream about Alexandra Grant. (Which in it's self is disturbing)   This is what I saw in the dream.   I SAW...   Alexandra Grant   is married. Not to Keanu Reeves.  T he marriage took place around 9/10 years ago on the  East coast of America.  (Not New York City)   I Saw She was in a  very close relationship with this  "Person" I See she was paid to do this... The person she is married to is of dubious character...   This person has been  "Away"  for quite a while...    (If you know what I mean)   This person is threatening to return..   She will...   To expose the marriage & other criminal behaviors  they both had a part in.    As I write this.   Keanu Reeves & his team.  Do not know of this.    Alexandra,  knows is still legally married. Has her head in the sand. Hoping it will go away...   STAY TUNED...    MORE TO COME...  

Morning everyone...

 

HRH King Charles III

Sending our  Thoughts & Prayers. 🙏🏻   To King Charles & his family. For a speedy recovery. At this challenging time.   *** I have done many readings  on King Charles & The Royals  in the past. On my Blog & on my You Tube. I will not be re-posting them here.